Is this topic you post your character's race and your favorite band.

#21SoutanePosted 6/14/2012 6:31:42 PM
Argonian - outkast
#22BHAALERPosted 6/14/2012 6:34:37 PM
Dunmer, MMMMMMETALLLLICAAAA!

Nah, these days I'm a khajiit, Jimi Hendrix Experience kinda guy.
#23legendX66Posted 6/14/2012 6:35:50 PM
nord, and can't pick between evanescence, linkin park, shinedown, or halestorm. lol
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#24thebrokenhammerPosted 6/14/2012 6:40:15 PM
Nord, Disturbed
---
"Might controls everything. And without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"
-Vergil DMC3
#25BloodStainedAxePosted 6/14/2012 6:41:14 PM
Altmer

Hilltop Hoods
#26RebelElite791Posted 6/14/2012 6:43:01 PM
legendX66 posted...
nord, and can't pick between evanescence, linkin park, shinedown, or halestorm. lol

I am so, so sorry.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#27legendX66Posted 6/14/2012 6:44:37 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
legendX66 posted...

I am so, so sorry.

I was exagherrating but now i'm curious. why? (i'm aware that is likely spelled wrong.)
---
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#28RebelElite791Posted 6/14/2012 6:46:22 PM(edited)
legendX66 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
legendX66 posted...

I am so, so sorry.

I was exagherrating but now i'm curious. why? (i'm aware that is likely spelled wrong.)

Because half of those are just frighteningly bad, and the other half I can only speculate the same.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#29legendX66Posted 6/14/2012 6:47:45 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
legendX66 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
legendX66 posted...

I am so, so sorry.

Because half of those are just frighteningly bad, and the other half I can only speculate the same.

oh well see that an opinion. not sure if you've heard of those.
---
#30RebelElite791Posted 6/14/2012 6:50:35 PM
legendX66 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
legendX66 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
legendX66 posted...

I am so, so sorry.

oh well see that an opinion. not sure if you've heard of those.

Ehhhh I'm fairly sure that if you're listening to Evanescence or Linkin Park and you're older than 13, that's a fact.
---