Skyrim PC Mods to Xbox 360 Games Wishlist Part 1.

#1Angelic619Posted 6/14/2012 8:55:26 PM
For all the Xbox 360 Skyrim users who want more PC style mods on their Skyrim. Skyrim mods like Mount mods where you can ride a Bear, Sabercat, Giant Spider, or even a Dragon, Multiple Follower mods, Custom Armor, Cool weapon from Lord of the Rings, He-Man, Thundercats, and Starwars, Dragon transformation mod, Custom color Dragon Armor, Assassin Creed skins, Zelda Skyrim mods, Crazy cool spells, Flying mods, Perk mods, and Custom summons spells mods are some of the few PC mods I wish that were on the Xbox 360 version of Elder Srolls V.

What mods do you want to see on the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim ?

If you have Uploads or site where we can download xbox 360 game saves mods post them here.
#2angrythebobPosted 6/14/2012 9:00:31 PM
id want more enemies and enemy types. and maybe some more skill trees and more weapons/armor/spells. skyrim is a huge beautiful game world but sometimes it feels empty.
---
"There's a new Hamtaro game. The only 5 words worse than that are Tarantulas hatching in my eyes." rpgPlayuh
#3Paradox421Posted 6/14/2012 9:09:45 PM(edited)
Realistic Lighting with Customization
Quality World Map - With Roads
Ultimate Follower Overhaul
Sounds of Skyrim - (these are great)
Build Your Own House
Midas Magic
Torch of Everlasting - (gotta use them torches with Realistic Lighting)
Sexy (insert city name here). Every major town/city has major texture overhauls and they all look wonderful.
Spell Sneak Attacks
Extended Slider Colors - I like to have an entire color palette to choose from with character customization
Art of Magicka - (adds hundreds of items/equipment for mages)

There are plenty of others as well, but these are my favorites off the top of my head. I'd especially like the Build Your Own House and Realistic Lighting to hit the console version :\
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#4DainbowRashPosted 6/14/2012 9:07:02 PM
The lack of bewbs and 50 ft swords in this thread is disappointing :/

On a side note, I saw a few mods to add more wild animals that looks badass.
White daedric armor as well.
---
Gamefaqs should be your home, if happiness and friendship isn't your thing.
Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria....
#5Juke_BoxPosted 6/14/2012 9:07:07 PM
CBBE Big Bottom edition.
#6Angelic619(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 9:07:40 PM
Bethesda is trying to bring a mod tool for Skyrim to the Xbox 360 and PS3 ! So you can make your own armor, weapons, homes, mounts, and textures.
#7Juke_BoxPosted 6/14/2012 9:11:16 PM
Angelic619 posted...
Bethesda is trying to bring a mod tool for Skyrim to the Xbox 360 and PS3 ! So you can make your own armor, weapons, homes, mounts, and textures.

Source?
#8Angelic619(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 9:11:17 PM
I want more followers and I want them to all ride Horses. I want a Skyrim army ! lol More enemies outside to fight would be cool also.
#9Paradox421Posted 6/14/2012 9:12:16 PM
^ Ultimate Follower Overhaul allows you to do that
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#10Angelic619(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 9:15:09 PM
Juke_Box posted...
Angelic619 posted...

Source?

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20120613/bethesda-reconfirms-skyrim-ps3-and-xbox-360-mod-needs/

Bethesda is for the people !