If I'm already a Vampire, can I still join the Dawnguard?

#11da_gamaPosted 6/18/2012 2:53:28 AM
BassGsSpDeluxe posted...
Jgreen_yo posted...
Not sure, you probably can. Ask again in 9 days lol

I'm pretty sure that you can't.

Given that they are Vampire hunters and whatnot.

Actually, I'd have a genuine problem with Bethesda if a Vampire could join. Mostly because it would show a massive lack of common sense.

I remember in Oblivion, there was a group of vampire hunters you could join as a vampire. Though they were small time, and it was a minor quest in the game anyway.
---
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote
#12RJrockstarPosted 6/18/2012 2:58:55 AM
Just like, how are you allowed to join the stormcloaks as a high elf?
---
Legion OF DOOM Member: Mr Freeze LK520
GT: FixdSwine
#13LinkLuigiPosted 6/18/2012 4:59:28 AM
Jgreen_yo posted...
Not sure, you probably can. Ask again in 9 days lol

Say this again. It feels so good to know it's almost here.
#14voiceless0_0Posted 6/18/2012 5:03:11 AM
darkportal785 posted...
Just piss off some gypsies and you'll be fine.

Is this an Angel reference!? Seriously!? I love you, darkportal.
---
"I'm not mean. I'm just 1,000 years old and I lose track of my moral code."
#15darkportal785Posted 6/18/2012 5:46:12 AM
voiceless0_0 posted...
darkportal785 posted...
Just piss off some gypsies and you'll be fine.

Is this an Angel reference!? Seriously!? I love you, darkportal.

Someone actually got a reference of mine? Holy s***.
---
Your music is bad and you should feel bad. (V) (;,,;) (V)
#16Fear_AwakensPosted 6/19/2012 12:17:45 AM
RJrockstar posted...
Just like, how are you allowed to join the stormcloaks as a high elf?

Or as anything but a Nord, really, since they were kind of like Skyrim's KKK and hated everything that wasn't a Nord. But seriously, just because they Dawnguard are Hunters doesn't mean that they're very good ones. Sure, it would seem that way since they're getting all this hype, but look at the Blades. They were supposed to be the best of the best, and they got owned by the Aldmeri Dominion, which any Dovahkiin worth its helmet can slap around like toys. Besides, TES Vampires are very sneaky in a way that most regular people can't notice them, anyway.

Personally, I will be joining the vampires for that kick-ass Vampire Lord mode. Something about a spell that's pretty much a Darth Vader Force Choke and morphing in and out of that kick-ass form at will is pretty sweet. I guess technically, it's just holding a guy in the air with telekinesis and draining his health, but the power to hover and the bat-swarm thing is pretty cool, too. Only reason I might join the Dawnguard is for the crossbow, and I'm pretty sure you can just kill them and take it.
---
You can't kick ass and have both feet on the ground at the same time.
#17IamI3rianPosted 6/19/2012 12:32:46 AM
Fear_Awakens posted...
Something about a spell that's pretty much a Darth Vader Force Choke

Never understood the whole force choke obsession myself. Vader was great (before watching the prequels... BTW, episode I isn't so bad anymore.. seriously watch it again.)

Changing into a giant hovering bat, not really for me. Hopefully I can stay as a normal vampire and still get some of the benefits (like feeding on people you're fighting etc..).

I'll try it of course, I'm just not sure I'm gonna like it.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Storage tents don't have guns. I'm really confused. Twice, but bigger -M'aiq the Liar