Who did you sacrafice to Boethiah?

#21Mu_NovaPosted 6/19/2012 8:51:50 PM
I waltz on down to Windhelm, hire Stenvor, and tell him to touch the pretty ground stick. For convenience's sake and because I never hire him.
---
Dragon's Dogma - Main Pawn: Cadence
I am a fan of My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.
#22Koelker12Posted 6/19/2012 8:55:34 PM
I took the random merc from whatever nearest inn. Can't remember names.

Wish I had thought to use Eola after I went through with that quest. Instead I blindly slayed the whole lot of them after I'd completed the mission. Whoops.
---
http://roguereview.blogspot.com/
#23ghosta2Posted 6/19/2012 8:55:53 PM
one of the random 2h guys that will follow you if you beet them in a brawl. I find 2h followers to be pretty bad as they mostly just have good dps which i can put out just fine. I prefer a mage for CC or a S&S to 'Tank'.

Jazargo is a beastly tank as he has heavy armor as one of his main skills and over 1k health at lv 81.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#24aszsithPosted 6/19/2012 8:56:44 PM
I took some elf chick from the hunting store in Whiterun. I know everyone says she's awesome, but since I'm Dragonborn, I dont need followers. My only regret is that you cant sacrifice more of them. It would be cool if you could get a reputation for sacrificing your followers, perhaps even get a fear based religion/cult going...
---
I own a PS3, XBOX360, and Wii. I'm in it for the gameplay, not the logo on the box. Can you say the same?
#25IamI3rianPosted 6/19/2012 9:00:19 PM
ghosta2 posted...
Jazargo is a beastly tank as he has heavy armor as one of his main skills and over 1k health at lv 81.

OK... but others are also good tanks and they can actually HURT stuff. Additionally, how frequently are you over 81?

Extra additionally, initiates, or jenassa, or cicero, or mjoll etc... ALL kill stuff WAY before they NEED to tank...

AND a caster who's decent will provide TWO distractions, which are the entire reason for a tank anyway.

Any housecarl can tank just as well, while doing DAMAGE. At 81, sparks is laughable.

To each his own I suppose. He still tries to kill you
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Storage tents don't have guns. I'm really confused. Twice, but bigger -M'aiq the Liar
#26captpluto99Posted 6/19/2012 10:20:58 PM
Lydia, creepy freak sitting in my bedroom all the time. I would have traded her in for a poison bottle if I could.
#27lagamorph79Posted 6/19/2012 10:31:30 PM
At first the Unbroken because She interrupted me with a Companions quest where Kodlak just died and Vilkas and my PC were ready to raise hell on Driftshade Refuge. HOWEVER, she wants to brawl right there and now. Had been pissed with her because of that with a few playthroughs until I heard her story and had a KOTOR II moment of believing in redemption.

The next NPC to be "hung" was Eola (sadistic wench screwed my characters mind LONG ENOUGH. Arkay just threw a hex at that PC!) .
#28Genuine_PenguinPosted 6/19/2012 10:32:34 PM
HolyGigo posted...
The mercenary in the Windhelm tavern... every time.

Same here. Every time too.
I figure if you need to sacrifice someone, surely you should at least pay for their service of dying.
500 gold for his life is a fair price, I think....
#29lagamorph79Posted 6/19/2012 10:34:58 PM
Genuine_Penguin posted...
HolyGigo posted...
The mercenary in the Windhelm tavern... every time.

Same here. Every time too.
I figure if you need to sacrifice someone, surely you should at least pay for their service of dying.
500 gold for his life is a fair price, I think....

Dude is awesome though. If a merc, then the one at Winking Skeever in Solitude. THAT dude does freak me out a bit (though I never hung him for that reason, just from playing the game I chose the 2 in my previous post).
#30parradox1992Posted 6/19/2012 10:57:49 PM
I don't know her name offhand, but the priestess of Azura. Yeah, I know, I was the one jackass to take Azura's Star over the Black Star.
---
Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.