The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

what does it mean when you say vanilla in this game?

#1me1324Posted 6/20/2012 6:39:21 PM
topic^
i heard someone say "vanilla skyrim" and someone else say "vanilla destruction" (magic)
#2jammymacsterPosted 6/20/2012 6:40:34 PM
Means the stock game without any mods or such.

So for example if you're on the pc version and you download a mod that say adds a new armour that armour wouldn't be in the vanilla game. Does that make sense? lol
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#3me1324(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 6:44:06 PM
ohhh ya i never heard that before thanks
#4VasDeferensPosted 6/20/2012 6:47:18 PM
Vanilla as to the game means the default/basic version (i.e. unmodded) .
---
That's a clown question, bro .
#5Omega_GilgameshPosted 6/20/2012 7:42:05 PM
Which is a little ironic because ice cream without any favor doesn't taste like vanilla, you have to actually add vanilla to make it taste that way.
---
Leader of Hammerfell...I guess. I was only trying to join the crowd.
Instead of being born again, why not just grow up? Copy/paste if you agree.
#6IamI3rianPosted 6/20/2012 7:51:13 PM
Omega_Gilgamesh posted...
Which is a little ironic because ice cream without any favor doesn't taste like vanilla, you have to actually add vanilla to make it taste that way.

Yeah, but vanilla is definitely the default ice cream flavor. It's also fairly plain. Just throwing that out there.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
You're old when you use birthday money for food. Such a sad day. :(
#7ghosta2Posted 6/20/2012 7:55:42 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Yeah, but vanilla is definitely the default ice cream flavor. It's also fairly plain. Just throwing that out there.

It's also the most favorite flavor of ice cream, which could be extrapolated to most people not modding there game.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#8Scorpion122178Posted 6/20/2012 8:26:05 PM
it mean you can't do any of the cool stuff in these video's =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgmVqSg-N0
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Monster Hunter Tri, TESV Skyrim,
#9FishmastaRebornPosted 6/20/2012 8:27:24 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Vanilla is the bomb yo.
#10garcia_jxPosted 6/20/2012 9:30:46 PM
FishmastaReborn posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Vanilla is the bomb yo.

I second that.