So... how's the best way to fight while dual-wielding?

#1NekiruhPosted 6/24/2012 8:55:07 PM
Say you have two daggers. What's the best way to utilize them, assuming you have all the dual-wield perks. Press LT and RT one after another? Always press them both at the same time? Spam power attacks like crazy?
---
Fighting is Magic: Beating some sense and friendship into you. Hard.
http://www.mane6.com/
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 6/24/2012 8:56:58 PM
Spam CHIM attacks like cray.
---
Pikachu can go to hell - MrcTOtheJ
#3dragon_eye_Posted 6/24/2012 8:58:09 PM
use unrenlting force to stun eniemes the wail on em
---
d rose coming back
#4Zero IXPosted 6/24/2012 9:02:36 PM
Spam triggers and/or power attack.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#5assassin29Posted 6/24/2012 9:05:56 PM
I usually just go with either regular right handed strikes or the "both at once" strikes depending on how much damage I need to do. Power attacks are saved for the tougher enemies since I don't like to put too many points into stamina, or for when I'm in danger of being killed and need a stagger. Power attacks can be a pain though since you're stuck in place until after all your swings, but you get the hang of it. If you follow up your power attack with a another double strike, you can get four swings really quick.

Also, double daggers don't benefit from the speed bonus on power attacks (not sure if it's a bug or intended), so you may want to consider a sword in your primary hand instead.
#6SomnambulisticPosted 6/24/2012 9:06:17 PM
Double trigger power attacks until you're out of stamina, then spam L and R back and forth.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#7dorkusmaximus86Posted 6/24/2012 10:40:17 PM
I usually just kind of weaved in and out of combat trying to avoid hits and land a one handed power attack. I used swords and the LT standing power attack (the thrusting one) seemed to have a bit longer range and was incredibly quick. I just waited for one of my attacks to stagger the opponent then I would go in for the kill with a dual power attack.

Once I discovered how broken smithing was I could just 1HKO everything and strategy went out the window. lol
#8niko-mp3Posted 6/24/2012 10:58:31 PM
unenchanted elemental fury