Vampire Lord controls (dumb questions)

#1breakfastramenPosted 6/26/2012 11:14:37 AM
Hey everyone. I checked the first 5 pages of the board and didn't see this topic, but I am sorry if this has already been posted. I know the board is getting cluttered today with the new DLC and all.

In any case, I have a couple of questions about the new Vampire Lord form. The first is about the left-hand spell you can cast while gliding: what is it? I've thrown it at enemies, people standing perfectly still, etc., and I can't get it to do anything. Apologies in advance if this is a hilariously stupid question.

This next question also might be dumb. I know one way to level up Vampire Lord perks is to use the right-handed spell available when gliding. The in-game text also mentions doing a bite attack to be able to get progress toward these perks, but I can't figure out how to do the bite attack.

If anyone can help me out with either or both of these questions, I'd be super grateful.
#2Fuoco_EternoPosted 6/26/2012 11:19:04 AM
While using physical attacks, when the enemy goes down, power attack them. That's how you do the power bite.
---
"The future is not the past."--Cr1tkal
#3Gray_wolf1119Posted 6/26/2012 11:19:23 AM
You didnt listen to Harkons' tutorial?

Anyways. L. Hand - Raise Dead

Left Stick (Click) - change mode. Walking = melee, Hovering = magic.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#4breakfastramen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:20:04 AM
Fuoco_Eterno posted...
While using physical attacks, when the enemy goes down, power attack them. That's how you do the power bite.

When you say "goes down," do you mean when they have only a bit of health left and they're kneeling on the ground? Or do you mean it's something you do after they're dead, like the werewolf being able to feed on corpses?
#5gunsndrosesPosted 6/26/2012 11:21:13 AM
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
You didnt listen to Harkons' tutorial?

Anyways. L. Hand - Raise Dead

Left Stick (Click) - change mode. Walking = melee, Hovering = magic.

Yep. And as you spend perks to unlock new spells, use UP on the D-Pad to open up your favorites, and select a new spell to put in your left hand. I believe the available "left-hand" spells are Raise Dead, Vampiric Grip, Corpse Curse, and Summon Gargoyle.
#6gunsndrosesPosted 6/26/2012 11:21:41 AM
breakfastramen posted...
Fuoco_Eterno posted...

When you say "goes down," do you mean when they have only a bit of health left and they're kneeling on the ground? Or do you mean it's something you do after they're dead, like the werewolf being able to feed on corpses?

The enemy does not have to be kneeling; they only need to be low on health.
#7breakfastramen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:23:52 AM
gunsndroses posted...
breakfastramen posted...
Fuoco_Eterno posted...

The enemy does not have to be kneeling; they only need to be low on health.

Hmm, sounds like it's a bit hard to use when having to fight multiple people. Even though the new form can take some more punishment, it's tough when you're fighting multiple enemies that all hurl fire spells at you. So far I've found the easiest way to fight has been with the drain life spell in the right hand; it has a little area of effect I think, so it's forgiving in those dark cave fights. I'll try out the bite in my next solo fight, thanks.