Augh... FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU don't take Serana into Broken Oar Grotto....

#1JigglybuffPosted 6/26/2012 12:59:09 PM
I can't get her to freaking leave the damn place. I leave, she stays inside. I go back inside, she tells me she hates caves.

I go back outside, wait 24 hours, she sits in the damn cave. I fast travel to the location marker for the quest, she remains in the cave half way across the damn world...

GAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Guess the only thing to do is reload a save from 2 hours ago from before I got her. Dammit, I didn't realize she was stuck until like 10 minutes ago. 5 levels...going to be gone.
---
Do you remember The Joker from The Dark Knight? Women are like that. "They cannot be bought, bullied, or reasoned with." - D1s
#2ZarnonElchrisPosted 6/26/2012 1:01:47 PM
Unfortunately this is nothing new.
Anything that follows you into Broken Oar Grotto won't be able to get back out.
#3Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 1:04:35 PM
Crap....did not know that....

And on top of the five levels I gained since acquiring her, I have 8 out of 11 of the Werewolf perks...Dammit.

Strange thing though, Aela has been with me the whole damn time and she can enter and exit Broken Oar Grotto as she pleases.
---
Do you remember The Joker from The Dark Knight? Women are like that. "They cannot be bought, bullied, or reasoned with." - D1s
#4Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 1:13:25 PM
Well....****

I somehow, either lost or saved over my last damn save.

So I am screwed....

DAMMIT. I always keep 2 saves per character, and somehow screwed up and deleted/saved over my last save. So there goes doing the Dawnguard on this character. Was really enjoying this archery run.

Dammit.
---
#5ProtqgonistPosted 6/26/2012 1:18:30 PM
You can use the teleport console command to make them teleport to you. Don't remember exactly what it is but you can find it easily enough
---
PSN: G0dmqsteR
#6simonbelmont2Posted 6/26/2012 1:19:27 PM
I didn't know about the broken oar thing. I will watch out for that in future.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#7Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 1:20:12 PM
Protqgonist posted...
You can use the teleport console command to make them teleport to you. Don't remember exactly what it is but you can find it easily enough

This is Xbox Bro...Xbox...not PC.

thanks though.
---
#8ProtqgonistPosted 6/26/2012 1:21:18 PM
Never mind, you're probably on Xbox. Sorry man
---
PSN: G0dmqsteR
#9Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 1:33:06 PM(edited)
Well.....**** it. I am done with Skyrim for the day.

Been up since Midnight since I had to work. And now to top it all off I can't even play the DLC on the character that I have spent the last full week creating solely for the Damned DLC.

Tried everything to fix this. Having Aela wait both inside and outside the Grotto, telling Serana to wait, then follow. Beating her until she gets mad and starts attacking me. Nothing freaking works to get her out of the damn grotto.
---
#10DRAGON07891230Posted 6/26/2012 1:41:26 PM
This is why you keep more than two saves. Maybe you could kill her and then thrall her?
---
Violence isn't the answer...It's the question. And the answer is YES!
"We can't cremate him, we don't got no cream!". GT: DRAGON 07891230