is serana marriageable?

#1UjigumPosted 6/26/2012 2:36:03 PM
has anyone tested this?
---
recovering skooma addict
#2gunsndrosesPosted 6/26/2012 2:37:38 PM
No, it was one of the biggest gripes during beta, as well.
#3The_Milk_Man13Posted 6/26/2012 3:13:39 PM
Oh my god! Way to build up the perfect Romance just to smash it to the ground Bethesda. Why? Why would you make someone infinitly more attractive then all other NPCs, Give her a great Voice actor, basically have dialogue to romance her, just to say NO! Love the DLC so far, but serious, screw you guys -.-
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#4Dreadsword101Posted 6/26/2012 3:20:47 PM
Unfortunately no. It's a damn shame. She would have been perhaps the ONLY NPC in the game where the marriage actually felt genuine.

Bethesda seems to have taken several opportunities to troll the fans in this expansion.

Example:

1. Introduce an NPC that is actually attractive and not an ugly ****.

2. Add dialogue options that can imply that your DB may have a romantic interest in her, or at least show he/she cares for her.

3. After you finish the questline and went on a bunch of aventures with her, make her not marriageable. Then watch as swarms of upset fans go post on the forums.

It's almost as bad as not being able to alter your appearance as a vampire... ALMOST.
#5runner5676Posted 6/26/2012 3:22:46 PM
Next DLC, bigger list of marriageable virtual females for 20 bucks.
---
We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. - John F Kennedy
#6Necro_Fear89Posted 6/26/2012 3:25:06 PM
:(

This is sad news, I was expecting her to be marriageable, I am disappoint D:
---
A great force, the power it holds can bring forth either salvation or destruction, at the whim of the user- Aura
Member of TBWNN.
#7whitepsychtigerPosted 6/26/2012 3:27:35 PM
Scumbag Bethesda...
---
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: KoA: Reckoning, TES: V Skyrim, MW3, Gears of War 3, RDR, Assassin's Creed: Revelations Waiting For: TW2, Dragon's Dogma
#8clone11Posted 6/26/2012 3:37:56 PM
Hopefully, they'll add it in in a patch, it was probably the most requested thing during the beta.

Though, I do believe she comments on marriage once and says it's not really her thing so maybe not.
---
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the Wall. I am the fire that burns against the cold. The light that brings the new dawn..
#9MasterofTheivesPosted 6/26/2012 3:38:47 PM
Damn, I didn't finish the DLC, and was hoping it was an option. Ah well.
---
Oblivion called, said they want their troll back.
#10neverlesswonderPosted 6/26/2012 4:00:54 PM
oooo... It'd be cool if you could kidnap her, join the Dawnguard and kill her daddy, then force a cure on her and marry her. Or just keep her locked up in your chambers.

what? why you looking at me like that?