The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Does Dawnguard add any new female romance options?

#1ExarOsPosted 6/26/2012 9:23:19 PM
I have been waiting for an interesting female NPC before i do the marriage options Skyrim added but they are all so boring.

Now a vampire wife I could enjoy! Are there any new vampire romance options?
---
XBOX GT: Exar0s
PS3 PSN: Exar0s
#2reaper329Posted 6/26/2012 9:29:22 PM
SPOILER

Firstly, no, haven't figured out the fancy new spoiler thing yet. Bear with me.

Anyway, there's a few if you side with the DG, but none for Vamps...aside from Seranna, unofficial as that may be.

I <3 Seranna.
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. - Tali
#3ExarOs(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 9:35:11 PM
awwww . . .

Seranna is not a romance option?!
---
XBOX GT: Exar0s
PS3 PSN: Exar0s
#4reaper329Posted 6/26/2012 9:38:32 PM
Crazy, right? You practically

Defy Harkon solely to protect her, flirt with her through the story....and no romance. :

Hey I did it! :D
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. - Tali
#5Fuoco_EternoPosted 6/26/2012 9:41:02 PM
ExarOs posted...
awwww . . .

Seranna is not a romance option?!

No, she's not sadly.
---
"The future is not the past."--Cr1tkal
#6reptoid101Posted 6/26/2012 9:41:11 PM
Aww, I wanted my Altmer to be lesbian for Serana </3
---
Black FC: 3783 4978 2962
#7VerdikaPosted 6/26/2012 10:09:29 PM
People were so upset when you couldn't marry Lydia, and she's nowhere NEAR as good of a character as Serana, and as said, you actually seem to create a very strong connection and a great deal of personal trust with Serana. She might be the closest and most real relationship that I've ever seen in an Elder Scrolls game.

I'm going to guess that, much like with Lydia, the fact that you can't marry Serana will be fixed in a patch.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#8BellethorPosted 6/26/2012 10:12:07 PM
You can't marry Serena. Can you believe that?
---
FLUTTERSHY HAS SKRILLEXS HAIRCUT
Thank you, Mr. Ando I love you. Anytime, you make me happy and give me peace.
#9weslderf222Posted 6/26/2012 10:12:15 PM
Verdika posted...
People were so upset when you couldn't marry Lydia, and she's nowhere NEAR as good of a character as Serana, and as said, you actually seem to create a very strong connection and a great deal of personal trust with Serana. She might be the closest and most real relationship that I've ever seen in an Elder Scrolls game.

I'm going to guess that, much like with Lydia, the fact that you can't marry Serana will be fixed in a patch.

Except the reason that you couldn't marry Lydia was due to a glitch. Serana isn't mean't to be marriable.
---
Behold the utter Mind Screw known as the Time Cube:
http://www.timecube.com/
#10The_Milk_Man13Posted 6/26/2012 10:15:40 PM
Verdika posted...

it was really a massive Troll from Bethesda. They get a character that you genuinly bond with, and is probably the most likeable, and alive character in the game and tell you "No."
Guess this Dovahkiin is gonna have a sad, lonely eternity....
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!