Help! Think I'm stuck in Ancestors Glade. Spoilers.

#1orBhsiFPosted 6/26/2012 9:44:57 PM
So I've just read the Elder Scroll but when I try to go back, It has the gate shut from where the enemies are coming. Is there a way to open it? :S
#2thirdeye198Posted 6/27/2012 3:19:37 PM
This glitch also happened to me me. I realized that I had told the vampire chick to "wait here
" when I had her as a follower at a previous point (and never told her to follow again). Even though she appears in Ancestor Glade, the game still technically thinks she is waiting where I told her to...when I read the elder scrolls, she was still back at the entrance and got trapped behind the gate...which prevents you from talking to her after you read them. To fix the glitch: I re-loaded a previous auto-save (before I read the scrolls) and went back to where I left her and told her to "follow me" again. I then went back to Ancestor glade and she followed me down to where I read the scrolls. Hope this helps.
#3thirdeye198Posted 6/27/2012 3:23:50 PM
Also if the glitch isn't the problem, then note that you don't exit through that gate. There is another exit to Ancestor Glade; just go up one of the paths after you kill the vampire host.