so does dawnguard just put vamps all over the overworld?

#1gta_gamer133Posted 6/27/2012 1:21:08 AM
i thought dawnguard was just going to be another guild quest that didn't bleed over into the main game, but there are vampires everywhere! which is pretty awesome. vampires were scarce before.
---
Joker Here.
#2ninji_Posted 6/27/2012 1:23:07 AM
it is amazing... unless you care about the towns because apparently the vampires can raid the main capitals aaaaaand kill quest npcs :/
---
PSN: Quad_Lazer
Pawn: Nala [thats a lower case L]
#3DuckyhunterPosted 6/27/2012 1:24:56 AM
5 minutes into the DLC, I ran into a big group of vampires inside Riften.

Yeah, vampires definitely start showing up all over the place, like it or not.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#4Captain_CastlePosted 6/27/2012 1:25:00 AM
ninji_ posted...
it is amazing... unless you care about the towns because apparently the vampires can raid the main capitals aaaaaand kill quest npcs :/

I occasionally go on a slaughterfest as a werewolf, so it's not that big of a deal to me
---
Gt: Cpt Castle Twitter: @cptncastle
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1940536406.png
#5Orator1Posted 6/27/2012 1:28:52 AM
Yes, they are everywhere and have increased in frequency. I started skyrim completely over to include dawnguard as my complete playtrough I was level 2 walking to whiterun and was attacked by a fledgling and a master. Wasn't even level 10. Yet. The dlc has totally overhauled the whole game, that is so awesome.
#6ArgentumVirPosted 6/27/2012 1:37:56 AM
Orator1 posted...
Yes, they are everywhere and have increased in frequency. I started skyrim completely over to include dawnguard as my complete playtrough I was level 2 walking to whiterun and was attacked by a fledgling and a master. Wasn't even level 10. Yet. The dlc has totally overhauled the whole game, that is so awesome.

I hate to accuse you of lying, but you seriously don't encounter anything like that until the Dawn Gaurd quest is active. I just hit level 10 and activated the quest as I left Whiterun and encountered a Fledgling and several (hell)hounds. Before that, nothing.
---
Resident Magick Archer fanatic.
Maximum damage done with 1 attack: 115,847.
#7Pokemon_RockerPosted 6/27/2012 1:49:55 AM
ArgentumVir posted...
Orator1 posted...

I hate to accuse you of lying, but you seriously don't encounter anything like that until the Dawn Gaurd quest is active. I just hit level 10 and activated the quest as I left Whiterun and encountered a Fledgling and several (hell)hounds. Before that, nothing.

I started a new character. He is lv 8 and already a vampire lord. I have had vampire attacks in solitude and whiterun.

You dont need to be lv 10 to start the quest line.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 5243 1203 8558
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/27/2012 1:52:40 AM
Chances are in their next patch they make it so vampires cant raid capitals like Whiterun Riften or Solitude. Who knows though for places like rorikstead or Ivarstead. They'll just be **** outta luck
#9Orator1Posted 6/27/2012 3:39:38 AM
This not lie, when you start the game over with dawnguard it overhauls the game, I will take a picture of the vampire armor I have and take a picture of my level which is way under level 10. I have no reason to lie.
#10Rude HeroPosted 6/27/2012 3:50:26 AM
Yeah Vampires have been tearing up my NPCs left and right.
---
I don't like killing people from geographical location A, but have no qualm killing people from geographical location B.