How to change back to a werewolf after becoming a vampire?

#1monkey_on_tvPosted 6/27/2012 6:58:39 AM
So yea how do you become a werewolf again after becoming a vampire in dawnguard. Also once you change to being a werewolf is it possible to then become a vampire again or what?
#2bibfortuna25Posted 6/27/2012 7:10:52 AM
That'll teach you damn kids to watch Twilight.
---
Finding the Fiji Mermaid is like playing Calvinball. You can never do it the same way twice.
Use the search function before asking questions!
#3MahoganyTooth92Posted 6/27/2012 7:12:16 AM
bibfortuna25 posted...
That'll teach you damn kids to watch Twilight.

---
....But then I took a meme to the face.
#4MitzeIpikPosted 6/27/2012 7:14:12 AM
The vampire disease you can catch over and over, turning into a vampire.
The one that makes you a werewolf was a one time deal seeing as how it took a quest line to catch it and a line to cure it.

I hope that changes with dawn guard and the introduction to werewolves in the wild
---
It's a hobby. If the thing you go hardest at in life is video games, you don't get to call yourself hardcore. You're soft, and should be treated as such.
#5monkey_on_tv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 7:19:33 AM
Well it has been confirmed that once you change to a vampire it is possible to change back to a werewolf, but i dont know if this is a one time thing or what.
#6ActionKazimerPosted 6/27/2012 8:08:58 AM
Not sure, as I haven't followed through with it yet, but Aela (who I married in-game; doubt that matters though.) offers to let you regain the blood of the beast.

You get an "Are you ready?" dialog before setting off, but I plan on coming back to it when I'm done with DG. Unless that's a huge ruse, I imagine talking to the Companions, or in my case at least, Aela will get you started.
---
I make video games.