How to change back to a werewolf after becoming a vampire?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to change back to a werewolf after becoming a vampire?

User Info: monkey_on_tv

monkey_on_tv
4 years ago#1
So yea how do you become a werewolf again after becoming a vampire in dawnguard. Also once you change to being a werewolf is it possible to then become a vampire again or what?

User Info: bibfortuna25

bibfortuna25
4 years ago#2
That'll teach you damn kids to watch Twilight.
Finding the Fiji Mermaid is like playing Calvinball. You can never do it the same way twice.
Use the search function before asking questions!

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
4 years ago#3
bibfortuna25 posted...
That'll teach you damn kids to watch Twilight.
....But then I took a meme to the face.

User Info: MitzeIpik

MitzeIpik
4 years ago#4
The vampire disease you can catch over and over, turning into a vampire.
The one that makes you a werewolf was a one time deal seeing as how it took a quest line to catch it and a line to cure it.

I hope that changes with dawn guard and the introduction to werewolves in the wild
It's a hobby. If the thing you go hardest at in life is video games, you don't get to call yourself hardcore. You're soft, and should be treated as such.

User Info: monkey_on_tv

monkey_on_tv
4 years ago#5
Well it has been confirmed that once you change to a vampire it is possible to change back to a werewolf, but i dont know if this is a one time thing or what.

User Info: ActionKazimer

ActionKazimer
4 years ago#6
Not sure, as I haven't followed through with it yet, but Aela (who I married in-game; doubt that matters though.) offers to let you regain the blood of the beast.

You get an "Are you ready?" dialog before setting off, but I plan on coming back to it when I'm done with DG. Unless that's a huge ruse, I imagine talking to the Companions, or in my case at least, Aela will get you started.
I make video games.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to change back to a werewolf after becoming a vampire?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived