Good Places for Werewolf Levelling?

#1bnrulzPosted 6/27/2012 8:16:42 AM
Hey all,

I know the general answer is "anywhere with bandits" but I'm wondering if anyone has some good suggestions for specific spots outside of towns to hit up and dine on folks to level your werewolf. Personally, I'd prefer spots with relatively bad people and/or Impreial Soldiers to munch on, but if all you know of is delicious kindly orphans, go ahead and post that too.
#2speedy4000fPosted 6/27/2012 8:28:17 AM
I said hell to solitude. Place is loaded with guards. I ranked up 6+ times at least.

Also go for the feed on any creature perk asap. makes not having to find humans to munch on. just kill every deer chicken goat, whatever and go to town.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3bnrulz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 8:34:54 AM
Yep I've been trying to get the eat-anything perk ASAP. Any good suggestions on forts full of food/folks? Maybe a nice Forsworn camp. As long as you don't get those antlers stuck in your teeth.
#4jahilePosted 6/27/2012 8:39:31 AM
bandit camps or the small camps for either the stormcloak or imperials.
---
PSN: Demonic__Soul666
#5speedy4000fPosted 6/27/2012 8:59:14 AM
OH yeah!!! those as well. If you see any bear paws or the skyrim insignia. go to those for a nice dinner party. At least 8+ people at those places.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6bnrulz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 9:21:35 AM
speedy4000f posted...
OH yeah!!! those as well. If you see any bear paws or the skyrim insignia. go to those for a nice dinner party. At least 8+ people at those places.

MMMmmmmm delicious freedom fighters. Do those camps eventually repopulate or once you eat them are they forever empty?
#7theonyxphoenixPosted 6/27/2012 9:24:29 AM
It will only take you about 30 feedings to reach Savage Feeding and then you can go hunting for mudcrabs or skeever since they give you the same increase as a human feeding. There are enough bandit camps and forts within a short run from Whiterun to hit Savage Feeding easily.
#8speedy4000fPosted 6/27/2012 9:25:42 AM
I am sure like most things after a week or something if you do not go there they do but don't quote me on it.

I just love how the update boosted werewolf by %500 awesomeness
---
#9TheOssuaryPosted 6/27/2012 12:45:31 PM
If your werewolf is hungry go to your nearest storm cloak camp for an all you can eat buffet.
---
---
Country-fried Gyroscope Jockstrap
#10brawl4funPosted 6/27/2012 12:47:03 PM
TheOssuary posted...
If your werewolf is hungry go to your nearest storm cloak camp for an all you can eat buffet.
---

You mean Imperial Camp.

(Runs away with a smirk)
---
We'll bang okay?
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:225