POLL: Who is actually a regular here on this XBox 360 Skyim Board?

#11MonkeyFridayPosted 6/27/2012 9:05:00 AM
!
---
Member of TBWNN.
#12high0utputPosted 6/27/2012 9:05:24 AM
+1 for regular

sometimes I post more than others, but always been here
---
Yes, have some....
#13high0utputPosted 6/27/2012 9:07:30 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
SoulRegalia posted...
Why do you care lol?

Because there were only a few posters who would post before the DLC. It's nice to see the board lively again, since I know it's gonna be dead again once the DLC is old news.

Thats because the regulars look at the board, and see the same topics they've read a thousand times before.
I'm not knocking the new people who need help, but I dont have a desire to contribute to a convo that is old news......unless I'm helping someone specific
---
Yes, have some....
#14clone11Posted 6/27/2012 9:09:57 AM
Been coming here since announcement. Favorite board.. Because it's the only I don't find full of people who make me think bad things about the future of humanity.
---
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the Wall. I am the fire that burns against the cold. The light that brings the new dawn..
#15Necro_Fear89(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 9:09:58 AM
high0utput posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
SoulRegalia posted...
Why do you care lol?

Because there were only a few posters who would post before the DLC. It's nice to see the board lively again, since I know it's gonna be dead again once the DLC is old news.

Thats because the regulars look at the board, and see the same topics they've read a thousand times before.
I'm not knocking the new people who need help, but I dont have a desire to contribute to a convo that is old news......unless I'm helping someone specific

Yep. So it's best to enjoy the liveliness while it lasts :)
---
A great force, the power it holds can bring forth either salvation or destruction, at the whim of the user- Aura
Member of TBWNN.
#16sinyxPosted 6/27/2012 9:12:30 AM
I come here most often, to look up any notable glitches and issues and to get a few laughs off the debates and arguments that happen here. I was here for the "Toeh" post and for the full on "Arrow in the Knee" assault. I made no real memorable posts, but then again getting noticed here is usually for ridiculous statements rather than poignant ones.
---
Haters mean you're doing your job right.
GT and PSN: sinyx
#17Justin2KrelianPosted 6/27/2012 9:13:24 AM
I've been posting fairly regularly since... April maybe?
#18mrJLJ66Posted 6/27/2012 9:17:42 AM
I've been around since the game was announced, but i don't really post much since i don't often have anything interesting to contribute.
---
pacta sunt servanda
Youtube account - http://www.youtube.com/user/mrJLJ66 on hiatus, give me suggestions of what you would like to see!
#19jammymacsterPosted 6/27/2012 9:18:20 AM
I don't even know where the hell I am, what is this place?
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#20Argyle_GargoylePosted 6/27/2012 9:19:38 AM
ive posted a lot recently since i started playing again
---
you're freezing over hell. you're bringing on the end you do so well. you can only blame yourself