How do you get the Dawnguard quest to start?

#1PharoahPelicanPosted 6/27/2012 3:52:20 PM
topic
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#2EmptyStar12Posted 6/27/2012 4:02:49 PM
Once you're level 10, any guard will tell you about them and the quest will start.
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#3zeroboboPosted 6/27/2012 4:06:40 PM
i JUST installed it like 5 minutes ago, booted up my game, walked back to falkreath (i was saved inside a cave near it) and an orc from the dawnguard invited me to come check out their castle.
#4elguerodiabloPosted 6/27/2012 4:08:17 PM
Go to town. On dat azz.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#5KingisLegendPosted 6/27/2012 4:08:54 PM
Step 1: Get a Beer
Step 2: Pound the Beer
Step 3: Download Dawnguard
Step 4: Pound 3 more Beers
Step: 5 Talk to a guard in any of the major cities such as Whiterun, Riften ect....
Step 6: Drink till you can't see or make sense of anything that is going on.
Step 7: Shrug it off because your a man/woman and you are dedicated to finish this ****.
Final Step: ______ I'll leave this one blank for all you dreamers out there.

This is my Guide to enjoying your first time with Dawnguard, after this play at your own risk.
#6KingisLegendPosted 6/27/2012 4:32:12 PM
KingisLegend posted...
Step 1: Get a Beer
Step 2: Pound the Beer
Step 3: Download Dawnguard
Step 4: Pound 3 more Beers
Step: 5 Talk to a guard in any of the major cities such as Whiterun, Riften ect....
Step 6: Drink till you can't see or make sense of anything that is going on.
Step 7: Shrug it off because your a man/woman and you are dedicated to finish this ****.
Final Step: ______ I'll leave this one blank for all you dreamers out there.

This is my Guide to enjoying your first time with Dawnguard, after this play at your own risk.

Can i get a bump and a Sticky? This is useful info for all of us "Adults" **** even kids on this game.
---
Guns For Show, Knives For A Pro