So... About these Paragons (POSSIBLE DAWNGUARD SPOILERS)

#11DzxSaints(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 7:17:30 PM
The Sapphire Paragon:
opens a portal that leads to a hidden room in the Inner Sanctum, which has three chests, varied potions, Elven weapons/armor (possibly leveled), and various gems.

The Emerald Paragon:
opens a portal that leads to the Forgotten Vale Overlook, which features a chest with varied gems, potions, and scrolls as it's contents. There is also "The Unknown Book, Vol. II, 15 Elven Arrows, and a varied enchanted bow.

The Ruby Paragon:
opens a portal that leads to the Forgotten Vale Forest, which features a couple Frost Trolls and a Falmer Warmonger. The Falmer Warmonger is equipped with Auriel's shield, and three of four pieces of the Falmer heavy armor variant. There is also a chest with varied potions and gems inside.

The Amethyst Paragon:
opens a portal to Darkfall Grotto, which has one chest with varied scrolls, gems, and potions as it's contents.

The Diamond Paragon:
opens a portal to an inaccessible overlook of the Glacial Crevice, which features a chest with Gold pieces, varied gems, potions, and scrolls, and 12 Elven Arrows.
---
Xbox GT: Dz x Saints
#12Sooner201Posted 6/27/2012 7:21:04 PM
Found the diamond one it was behind the falmer city in the cyon leading up to the temple near the glacier cave once u exit out of it there is a ramp behind u with a gate follow the hill up he is in the back of the area
#13Sooner201Posted 6/27/2012 7:57:09 PM
found emerald its on the top of the caynon before the glacier cave where all the riveres are near the falmer that have the houses on top of the cayon its hard to see it but follow the ramp all the way to the top and to the left side of the caynon near the broken bridge there should be a flat area with a huge bulge in the wall the giant is there becareful to not knock him off the edge
#14DeadKanePosted 6/27/2012 8:34:06 PM
Where exactly do you use these once you have them? Where specifically in the vale that is.
---
I think that the Patriots would be better than the Dolphins and almost as good as the Jets without Brady: abaddon41_80. Week 15, 2010 Season.
#15DeadKanePosted 6/27/2012 8:53:22 PM
bump
---
I think that the Patriots would be better than the Dolphins and almost as good as the Jets without Brady: abaddon41_80. Week 15, 2010 Season.
#16Achawks123Posted 6/27/2012 9:36:05 PM
The place to use the paragons is North of the Shrine of Learning, and once you get there you'll be east of the Shrine of Radiance.
Easiest way is to start at Shrine of Learning, head north through over the half-frozen river - towards the frozen waterfall.
You'll see a some stairs in the hillside to your right, along with a Frost Giant with the Amethyst Paragon.
Head up the path with the stairs until you get level with the unfrozen waterfall to your right, then head NE where you'll see the Paragon Platform on your left and a Frost Giant with the Sapphire Paragon across the river.
If your having trouble finding the Frost Giants, use Aura Whisper - and run around looking for red blobs/outlines.

Paragon Locations: Ruby - Inner Sanctum, Emerald/Diamond - Mentioned by other poster above me, Sapphire/Amethyst - Mention above in this post
#17DeadKanePosted 6/27/2012 9:41:53 PM
Thanks man. Found it by myself a bit before you posted though. But I am sure it will help others.
---
#18levyjl1988Posted 6/27/2012 9:57:21 PM
bump for being helpful!
---
"- - - - the king's guard. - - - - the city. - - - - the king."
#19Doom_PiePosted 6/27/2012 10:00:27 PM
Anyone else disappointed with the diamond one? I thought that chest was just a decoy, so I used whirlwind sprint to get to the ledge across the chasm, and then used it again to cross to the ledge after that. Then there was this tunnel that I could start to go down so I thought I was onto something...

My character got stuck right before the tunnel opened up into a bigger area and I must of spent a good ten minutes trying to fight my way through it before realizing I had probably just been trolled hard.

If anyone wants to check it out, it looks just suspicious enough to seem intentionally placed, but I'm 98% sure nothing is there.
---
GT: Doom Pie
You're better than me. Just accept it and move on.