was anyone disapointed by the way the dragon weapons look?

#11DestinystrikePosted 6/27/2012 7:48:50 PM
If you want holy, check out the Ancient Snow Elf armor you can get in the end of the Dawnguard plot. Its white and practically GLOWS. Its light armor though.
---
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
#12The_HighPosted 6/27/2012 7:52:03 PM
The only Dragon weapons that made me a little depressed to look at were the Bow and the Arrows.

The bow is literally the second most lazy bow design in the game, first being the standard plank of wood bow. The arrows look painful (and yeah, there were arrows like that in the real world) but every time I fire one at something wearing armor the realist in me dies a little inside. It's like firing a miniaturized twisting garden rake that was all over commercials a few years back.

The daggers could have been a little bit longer but otherwise it all looks great.

The Dragon armor on the other hand looks like complete garbage.
---
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
#13Tequila_ShotPosted 6/27/2012 7:54:44 PM
The_High posted...
The Dragonbone armor on the other hand looks like complete garbage.

Fixed that for you. The Dragonscale armor looks BADASS on an Argonian. It was made for us.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#14MushroomMajikPosted 6/27/2012 7:54:46 PM
Destinystrike posted...
If you want holy, check out the Ancient Snow Elf armor you can get in the end of the Dawnguard plot. Its white and practically GLOWS. Its light armor though.

Thanks man, I dont have dawnguard, but plan on getting it whenever I can get some internets, staying at a hotel atm.
---
GT: Mushroom Majik
Skyrim, Modern warfare 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Total Miner: Forge
#15X ProwLPosted 6/27/2012 7:58:38 PM
Dragon bone is alright, Not nearly as good as i thought it would turn out but better than Daedric.

Personally i enjoy alot of the Elven weapons (minus the hideous mace), Ebony is very pretty (Minus the swords) and Dwemer is all around nice to look at.

However i find steel to still be my favorite weapon type, Simple yet functional. Elven ends up going overboard with design and ebony gets to organic with it's swords. However the Ebony mace is one of the nicest looking weapons in the game.

Each type of metal has atleast 2 good looking weapons.
---
Gamefaqs, The only place where a Single post can get moderated, Overturned and then RE-Moderated. Pathetic.
#16Great_PagliacciPosted 6/27/2012 8:05:03 PM
DainbowRash posted...
The daedric armor looks like it was designed by a hyperactive 12 year old.

Funny, so does the handle sGxSkiLLzZ
---
Do as little as possible, and that unwillingly. For it is better to receive a slight reprimand than to perform an arduous task. ~ Michael Lewis
#17lolHadesPosted 6/27/2012 8:07:06 PM
Not at all they look awesome. If you had been using the ghettofied creation kit dragonbones you'd agree.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/Battlenet - HadesWTF
#18RPG_ApostlePosted 6/27/2012 8:08:43 PM
Elven Dagger is a sweet looking dagger.

I'll say it: I love the Ebony armor. Mostly because it's damn near a carbon copy of Dark Knight Cecil from Final Fantasy IV.
---
NarratorJeeves was the greatest user to ever grace the GameFAQs message boards.
#19The_Viewtiful_1Posted 6/27/2012 8:22:32 PM
I enjoyed the Daedric BLADED weapons but the mace and hammer and axe were over the top. Especially the armor.

As for Dragon a weapons, it looks like they should be made at level 20 smithing, like the blacksmith didn't have alot of skill and simply put the pieces together.
---
Play Rugby, Die Ugly
#20DainbowRashPosted 6/27/2012 8:24:07 PM
Great_Pagliacci posted...
DainbowRash posted...
The daedric armor looks like it was designed by a hyperactive 12 year old.

Funny, so does the handle sGxSkiLLzZ

So much win, it's not even funny.
---
Gamefaqs should be your home, if happiness and friendship isn't your thing.
Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria....