Sooo i lost serena

#1melvin475866Posted 6/27/2012 9:02:29 PM
Right so basicly i was goofin off and decided to go to an imperial camp and destroy it. She was following and you cant kill the lagate so i ran away and fast traveled to windhelm and she wasnt with me....i disnt think much about it its happend b4 and i just wait an hour....i wait...nothing. Fast travel and nothing. I try and have lydia follow me and she sayd i have someone. I retraced my steps and shes nowhere.
Any easy fix? There a way to dismiss a follower without them near? So maybe shell go back to the dawngaurd castle?
#2elguerodiabloPosted 6/27/2012 9:05:06 PM
Retrace your steps you'll probably find her just hanging out somewhere. Or wait a couple days amd she'll return home.
---
TEATIME! B:^o
#3melvin475866(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 9:12:29 PM
elguerodiablo posted...
Retrace your steps you'll probably find her just hanging out somewhere. Or wait a couple days amd she'll return home.

Yea retraced my steps....nothing ill try waiting
#4MushroomMajikPosted 6/27/2012 9:15:51 PM
save, turn your system off, turn it back on, load, fast travel, she should appear.
---
GT: Mushroom Majik
Skyrim, Modern warfare 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Total Miner: Forge
#5melvin475866(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 12:26:14 AM
MushroomMajik posted...
save, turn your system off, turn it back on, load, fast travel, she should appear.

Nope......i think ill try deleting and dl the dlc....if that fails old save it is....like 2 hours lost....could be worse
#6jammymacsterPosted 6/28/2012 12:28:05 AM
Tried using the wait function for three days?
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux