SMH... Vampire Traveler Complaints...

#1cougarman21Posted 6/28/2012 7:39:15 AM
Get over it people... dont download dawnguard if you dont want this running around and doing what it was programmed to do.

Im sorry, but I get the notion that you really arent supposed to clear the ENTIRE game with one playthrough of Skyrim. Replay value.

Do you guys reset everytime an NPC dies beforehand? Why cant you just take the loss and move on with your quest and adventures. An adventure with no loss is hardly an adventure at all.

This is how BETH intended to make THEIR game. You didn't pay for it, you paid for the right to play it. It is ludicrous to see all of these topics regarding one Vampire who is doing what f****** vampires do!

Goodness people, This isn't Twilight... oh wait, people died in it too.

You dont want dragon spawns killing NPCs? Quit fast traveling straight to a town. You want this vampire to quit munchin on your NPCs? Dont download Dawnguard.

The game is rated M, so i really dont understand all of the whining going on...
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/63131823
My Skyrim fanfic... please check it out and drop some feedback!
#2runner5676Posted 6/28/2012 7:41:02 AM
However Beth intended "their" game is irrelevant, it's not their game, it's their product, and the people who play the game and decide what we hate about it is us people.

If a lot of people dont like it, it will be patched out. Deal with it.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#3cougarman21(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 7:41:15 AM
one more thing...

its really sad to see that since the beta selection people have done nothing but rant and complain. Bethesda didn't have to do anything with the game after it went gold and didnt even have to release the game in the first place.

This IS Skyrim, take it or leave it. Your negative topics are disrupting my blood pressure and faith in humanity once again.
---
#4stekim40Posted 6/28/2012 7:41:21 AM
I agree 100%

And yes I've suffered a loss over it, my fave shopkeeper in riften was killed but as annoying as that was, I think it's brilliant and improves the games realism!!

I hope the kiddies/whiners don't make bethesda patch it out
#5GeistPosted 6/28/2012 7:43:00 AM
runner5676 posted...
However Beth intended "their" game is irrelevant, it's not their game, it's their product, and the people who play the game and decide what we hate about it is us people.

It is their game, lots of people like it, will not be patched out.

Deal with that.
---
Go play Joy Ride Turbo now!
#6hellslingerPosted 6/28/2012 7:43:11 AM

lirl, no just ****ing no.

So many no I couldn't type them all before I died.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Qf7Mh.jpg
#7The moonlight knightPosted 6/28/2012 7:44:03 AM
There's about a billion things Bethesda could do to improve the game's realism that aren't as ****ing stupid and dickish as "oh random people get murdered now"
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#8cougarman21(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 7:44:50 AM
runner5676 posted...

Typical.

ummm where do you get that it will be patched out if alot of people dont like it?

Dragons killing NPCs with quests are still in, as are a buttload of things like certain people not being a candidate for marriage... those complaints havnt been patched yet... you know why? Because BETH intended things to be this way.

Deal with it.
---
#9runner5676Posted 6/28/2012 7:45:28 AM
Geist posted...
runner5676 posted...

It is their game, lots of people like it, will not be patched out.

Deal with that.

Really then why is this board and all other boards covered in complaints about it, and a few people saying they like it?

Sorry dude you're outvoted.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#10runner5676Posted 6/28/2012 7:46:04 AM
cougarman21 posted...
runner5676 posted...

Typical.

ummm where do you get that it will be patched out if alot of people dont like it?

Dragons killing NPCs with quests are still in, as are a buttload of things like certain people not being a candidate for marriage... those complaints havnt been patched yet... you know why? Because BETH intended things to be this way.

Deal with it.

I give it 1 month before it gets fixed.
---