Darkfall Grotto

#1zero2935Posted 6/28/2012 4:03:50 PM
How do I get in? Seriously... Is it really the waterfall in Darkfall Passage? If so, how am I supposed to get up there? If not, where to I go to get in?
---
Will not remove this until ZOE 3 is released.
Will not remove this until Rengoku 3 is released.
#2zero2935(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 4:05:36 PM
bump
---
#3rx54Posted 6/28/2012 4:07:16 PM
In the Forgotten Vale follow the water, it goes over a cliff and its just a way back into the cave, you can't do anything there, the water just carries you over the edge of a water fall and back into the cave. No loot, no enemies.
---
|=| XBL: xHunched |=|
#4rx54Posted 6/28/2012 4:07:42 PM
It's in the same location as the giant frozen lake, where theres 2 dragons.
---
#5zero2935(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 4:12:15 PM
The reason I ask is because a Paragon is listed to be there:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon
---
#6rx54Posted 6/28/2012 4:15:48 PM
Maybe I am mistaken, but go to the Forgotten Vale and where the path goes up to the lake where the 2 dragons appear, near that portal (can't remember if its the portal of learning or what) follow the water til it goes over a cliff.
---
#7zero2935(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 4:27:26 PM
Ok, I've been in, but it's hard to break out of the water after the first section. I'm sure there's more too it than just the rushing water. Heck, there was hidden stuff across the lava lake in the Dwemer Forge, why not here?
---
#8blackitoPosted 6/28/2012 4:29:27 PM
How does one cross the lava lake? I did not risk it. is there a way?
---
GT: Contingent Cat
#9zero2935(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 4:32:40 PM
blackito posted...
How does one cross the lava lake? I did not risk it. is there a way?

Become Ethereal shout with all three words is enough for you to go to the rocks sticking out of the lava. I was careful, but you should have time to just go right to the hidden thing on the other side. There is also hidden stuff to the immediate left and right of the forge after entering the lava. Great place really, and why would anyone choose anything but the circlet?
---
#10jmcnattonPosted 6/28/2012 9:14:48 PM
zero2935 posted...
The reason I ask is because a Paragon is listed to be there:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon

The paragon is not inside Darkfall Grotto. Going through the waterfall, I didn't find anything in there. However, if you find the Amethyst Paragon on one of the 5 frost giants around the Forgotten Vale, you can use it in the Paragon Platform and it will teleport you to an otherwise unreachable area of the Darkfall Grotto with some decent treasure.