Does anyone know HOW to turn your spouse into a vampire?

#1BlackFeathersPosted 6/28/2012 8:18:27 PM
I already got the quest where it told me to go to the inn to turn that lady into one...
---
I always wondered which of my two fave Developers would outdo the other; Bethesda or Bioware....
Buy 2 get 1 free sale @ Gamestop 6/29-7/1
#2zeroboboPosted 6/28/2012 8:20:28 PM
i dunno, im a dawnguard, i put filtthy fangers into the ground.
#3SoF-RamboPosted 6/28/2012 8:25:20 PM
In oblivion you could turn anyone into a bloodsucking freakbag by feeding on them. Not sure you can in skyrim, though.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Fallout :New Vegas, Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#4UnstandardwarPosted 6/28/2012 8:26:48 PM
Get the turn your spouse quest. hit your spouse with seduction. Bite Farkas in the throat. There you go. It's a radnom quest from Vignollo or whatever his name is, so just keep reloading until you get it,
---
(V)0-0(V)
Official Repeaer Bnase of the ME3 boards
#5BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 8:27:52 PM
Unstandardwar posted...
Get the turn your spouse quest. hit your spouse with seduction. Bite Farkas in the throat. There you go. It's a radnom quest from Vignollo or whatever his name is, so just keep reloading until you get it,

Keep reloading my game until I get it? Be specific please, so I can pass along the knowledge! :P
---
Skyrim...
#6tiamat8917Posted 6/28/2012 8:32:57 PM
He tells you how to turn your spouse into a vampire(if you have the quest) if you didn't pay attention it's your own damn fault.
---
|h |e | n | t | a | i
My Anti-Drug. Gamertag - tiamat89 PSN - XxTiamatxX / Official Mudcrab Battlemage Wielder of SoulSapper
#7BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 8:42:37 PM
tiamat8917 posted...
He tells you how to turn your spouse into a vampire(if you have the quest) if you didn't pay attention it's your own damn fault.

I guess i didnt get it yet. I pay attention...
---
Skyrim...
#8tiamat8917Posted 6/28/2012 10:27:21 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
tiamat8917 posted...

What the other guy said. Before you get the quest save the game. If you get the correct one reload and you'll have a chance to get the correct one. Or continue in the main dlc quest line.
---
|h |e | n | t | a | i
My Anti-Drug. Gamertag - tiamat89 PSN - XxTiamatxX / Official Mudcrab Battlemage Wielder of SoulSapper
#9BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 12:24:00 AM
tiamat8917 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
tiamat8917 posted...

What the other guy said. Before you get the quest save the game. If you get the correct one reload and you'll have a chance to get the correct one. Or continue in the main dlc quest line.

Thanks! I get it now.
---
Skyrim...
#10Fade_ChokesPosted 6/29/2012 12:53:46 AM
Unstandardwar posted...

Are you serious?! What if you got the quest for some other NPC? Can you still get it later and are certain NPCs not on the random list?
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"