Dawngaurd?

#1DrObliviousPosted 6/29/2012 6:51:50 AM
Hey guys, I'm wondering about getting Dawngaurd, but I'm not sure what exactly I'd be getting. So, could you guys tell me what I'd be getting for my $20? No spoilers please.
---
I'm not giving him cake, I'm assaulting him with cake!
#2GriffRobertsPosted 6/29/2012 6:54:07 AM
Dawnguard adds two new questlines revolving around vampires; one where you side with the vampires, and one where you hunt them. It adds a new vampire lord transformation, with it's own perk tree. Werewolves also get a perk tree now, too.

There are a few new sidequests. Also, crossbows. The DLC doesn't add an entirely new map to explore, but there are new locations to visit in Skyrim.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#3stekim40Posted 6/29/2012 7:02:00 AM
I'm sure a 3 sec google search would have got you the info you require.

Also, I'm amazed how many people on this forum can't actually spell 'Dawnguard'.
---
Anyone using the words 'dat', 'imma' or 'dis' needs to be put against a wall and shot for the sake of humanity.
#4turn_basedPosted 6/29/2012 7:04:23 AM
Spelling is amazing.

It's Dwanguard.

Idiots.
---
--- now playing Gears3, MW2, Reach, & MyCity2
#5DrOblivious(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 7:04:59 AM
Actually, I prefer that its in Skyrim, I like that, at least for an expansion like this. Anyway, CROSSBOWS!!!!!!!!!! definitely getting this now.
---
#6DrOblivious(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 7:06:52 AM
Another quick question though, I was a werewolf for a while, now I'm not, can I become one again?
---
#7Tequila_ShotPosted 6/29/2012 7:08:16 AM
GriffRoberts posted...
The DLC doesn't add an entirely new map to explore.

I would disagree with this. There's a particular area in this DLC that is VERY large. Exploring the whole thing took me five hours, bare minimum.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#8megaddtdPosted 6/29/2012 7:22:45 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
GriffRoberts posted...
The DLC doesn't add an entirely new map to explore.

I would disagree with this. There's a particular area in this DLC that is VERY large. Exploring the whole thing took me five hours, bare minimum.

Actually, there are two large areas, both pretty darn impressive, with secrets to find. :)
#9SithtristenPosted 6/29/2012 8:50:24 AM
turn_based posted...
Spelling is amazing.

It's Dwanguard.

Idiots.

I believe you meant Dong-Guard.

It's okay, I'll forgive you this time.
---
You just got Sarge'd!
#10Zegma310Posted 6/29/2012 8:52:38 AM
DrOblivious posted...
Another quick question though, I was a werewolf for a while, now I'm not, can I become one again?

Yessir just talk to Aela
---
GT: UmPumpsAssassin DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...