First time in Soul Carin (Dawnguard Side and Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. First time in Soul Carin (Dawnguard Side and Spoilers)
4 years ago#1
If i choose to vamp out to enter Soul Carin, will the Dawnguard get pissed at me, and also will i be able to change back....honestly probably gonna go with the Soul Trap to keep my Wolf Form, but just curious.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
4 years ago#2
You will have to cure your vampirism later to progress the Dawnguard questline.
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln.
4 years ago#3
I just went with Soul Trap. Not sure what happens if you decide to become a vampire but I didn't want to. You don't even get weakened that much by the soul trap. You do however have to find the soul essence gem after completing the quest (it will put a marker on the map after selecting it as an active quest in misc).
GT: HEYitzED
4 years ago#4
They won't speak to you until you're cured. I suggest using that brief time to go buff out the VL achievement. It works for the Vampire side, if you cure yourself, they won't talk to you until you become a Vampire again. Dawnguard will just be hostile even if you're cured.
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/incinerator950/
4 years ago#5
I went with the soul trap option. Gives you 40-50 less health, macicka, and stamina and slower regeneration in the Soul Cairn. Imo it's really not that noticeable.
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. First time in Soul Carin (Dawnguard Side and Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived