**UPDATED** Let us marry Serana!

#1reptoid101Posted 6/29/2012 7:18:15 PM
I'm sure most of you have seen my previous thread, about petitioning Bethesda to include the option to marry Serana. It was going very well, but I couldn't update the OP with new information. So I've created a new, updated thread, to try to keep people in the loop.

After less than three days of this petition being around, over 1,000 people have come together to sign it. And now, I believe the time has come for us to share our feelings with Bethesda. Unless there are any qualms, I will be emailing Bethesda later tonight to remind them that their fans are not entirely satisfied with this DLC. Now, this DOES NOT mean it's too late to sign the petition. In fact, the contrary is true. Now is a better time than ever to sign, and to get everyone you can to sign. The more signatures, the better.

I'll attempt to present to them our views, and our opinions on this matter. I'll also be attaching Excel Spreadsheets of each and every name and comment we've received, along with the link to this page. If you have any questions, concerns, etc. then just post here or PM me. Before I send anything, though, I'll be sure to post it in this thread, so keep checking back.

I can't thank you all enough for the support you've given. Hopefully Bethesda can see how strongly we all feel about this, and can help us in some way or another.

Sincerely,
Reptoid101
---
Black FC: 3783 4978 2962
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/29/2012 7:20:22 PM
1. They are already aware of how some people want to marry her
2. They arn't going to change it.
3. You really want her to lose her personality and end up having the same dialogue as the other broads you can marry? Its like youre destroying the very thing you admire
#3RavensRules69Posted 6/29/2012 7:29:40 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
1. They are already aware of how some people want to marry her
2. They arn't going to change it.
3. You really want her to lose her personality and end up having the same dialogue as the other broads you can marry? Its like youre destroying the very thing you admire

This. Unless they give her unique dialogue consistent with her personality, I say just leave it. She can be my girl on the side...
#4reptoid101(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 7:32:21 PM
1. I'm not sure they know just how many. And it can't hurt to reiterate, and possibly make them look at it in a different way.

2. Stranger things have happened.

3. I don't see how simply adding a feature like marriage forces them to remove or change dialogue and personality, but if you'd care to explain I'd like to hear.
---
Black FC: 3783 4978 2962
#5forrestzK08Posted 6/29/2012 7:35:48 PM
No. Serana is hundreads off years old. Maybe even thousands who knows how many men/women/deadric lords she has been with. I can sum upp your marriage now. You get married. You go back to the castle you sleep in a bed. You wake up. Game notifies you that you have recived new blessings you check them. The special well rested bonus, AIDS, herpes and shyphillis are all added. You die the next time a wolf bites you. Serana is in three words a skanky, skanky hoebag
---
"Rawr doesn't mean I love you in dinosaur. Have you ever seen Jarrasic Park? It mean I want to f****** eat you!"
#6PathlessBulletPosted 6/29/2012 7:36:58 PM
This topic is going places.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#7UhOhJoePosted 6/29/2012 7:38:18 PM
forrestzK08 posted...
No. Serana is hundreads off years old. Maybe even thousands who knows how many men/women/deadric lords she has been with. I can sum upp your marriage now. You get married. You go back to the castle you sleep in a bed. You wake up. Game notifies you that you have recived new blessings you check them. The special well rested bonus, AIDS, herpes and shyphillis are all added. You die the next time a wolf bites you. Serana is in three words a skanky, skanky hoebag

Don't talk about her like that!

Don't listen to them TC, send the petition.
---
"Does that mean you don't know, or don't care?"
http://i.imgur.com/YCgSb.jpg -by Four_Seasons
#8darkportal785Posted 6/29/2012 7:38:50 PM
If you marry her, Molag should pop in one day just to rub it in your face that he was there first.
---
Shoujo's before Bro's.
#9Curved_Sw0rdPosted 6/29/2012 7:42:43 PM
darkportal785 posted...
If you marry her, Molag should pop in one day just to rub it in your face that he was there first.

implications HORRIFYING
---
Pikachu can go to hell - MrcTOtheJ
#10anothrgamer1234Posted 6/29/2012 7:47:31 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
darkportal785 posted...

implications HORRIFYING

I am NEVER putting anything even close to a place where Molag Bal has been, if you get what I mean. Knowing him, he might have left spikes in her private parts just to make whoever she might sleep with hate life. Either that or Super AIDS.
---
3DS FC: 0989-1800-4373