Can't summon Durnehviir

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't summon Durnehviir

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
4 years ago#1
Looked at the topics of others who had the same problem but nothing seems to work.

Used it in a wide open space where a dragon can land, nothing.

I was looking at the ground.

Tried doing it in battle and still nothing, is this glitched or something?
GT: Nuke2099

User Info: EzioAuditore947

EzioAuditore947
4 years ago#2
You need a dragon soul.
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB

User Info: MechaWolfAlpha1

MechaWolfAlpha1
4 years ago#3
Don't look directly down, aim at the ground about 15-20 feet in front of you. if that doesn't work try a different shout then try durnehviir again
Be Were

User Info: Durnehviir

Durnehviir
4 years ago#4
Sure you can.
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.

nuke2099
4 years ago#5
MechaWolfAlpha1 posted...
Don't look directly down, aim at the ground about 15-20 feet in front of you. if that doesn't work try a different shout then try durnehviir again

Thanks I will try this, also Ezio I know lmao.

nuke2099
4 years ago#6
Well tried that and still nothing. Guess I can't summon him in my game.

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#7
Did you do the full shout? Otherwise I don't know what to tell you. You've tried everything else, it seems.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

nuke2099
4 years ago#8
capnovan posted...
Did you do the full shout? Otherwise I don't know what to tell you. You've tried everything else, it seems.

Well I'm doing what others have said to do and nothings happening except a slight rumble sometimes but apart from that nothing. I'm probably missing something but as soon as I learned the shout I got back to Tamriel and used a soul to learn it, found a big empty space and used the shout first at my feet and then further away on the ground but nothing. Damn dragon just hates me I guess.

User Info: melvin475866

melvin475866
4 years ago#9
Im not sure man but he summons on the ground like a conjure spell. But you seem like you know this........ummmm i used a kinect to summon him. Dont know if that makes a diff but i enjoy using shouts yelling the actual dragon lang at my tv baha.

User Info: melvin475866

melvin475866
4 years ago#10
Wait.....you used 3 souls to unlock all 3 words right?
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't summon Durnehviir

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived