Aetherium Crown + Dragon Priest Mask

#1maxzerox123Posted 6/30/2012 8:13:57 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to equip both? seeing as aetherium crown is a circlet and i read that there is a bug allowing dragon priest masks and circlets to be worn at same time.
---
Don't argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
#2StarfleeterPosted 6/30/2012 8:16:32 AM
maxzerox123 posted...
Does anyone know if it is possible to equip both? seeing as aetherium crown is a circlet and i read that there is a bug allowing dragon priest masks and circlets to be worn at same time.

Just try it in the game yourself. Why do you care if you don't even have the items? Theorizing what equipment you're going to wear isn't going to do much for you so you might as well just try things like this in the game instead of asking a forum to do it for you "just so you can find out"
#3maxzerox123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 8:51:53 AM
Starfleeter posted...
maxzerox123 posted...

Just try it in the game yourself. Why do you care if you don't even have the items? Theorizing what equipment you're going to wear isn't going to do much for you so you might as well just try things like this in the game instead of asking a forum to do it for you "just so you can find out"

Sorry wasn't trying to ask the forum to do it for me its just my microsoft points have not arrived yet and i was just looking over at some of the new items in dawnguard and since i have a dragon priest mask myself and a circlet enchanted i wanted to know if this item works the same.

Also some people might have both items in their possession right now and be willing to try it out if they didn't know about it already so what exactly is so wrong with my request?
---
Don't argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
#4simonbelmont2Posted 6/30/2012 8:53:01 AM
Yeah, nothing wrong with asking about that. Also if it does work it will give other players the option to use it.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#5gundamonewingPosted 6/30/2012 8:54:51 AM
Nothing's wrong with you're request. I'll try it in a lil bit.
#6X_ThefusPosted 6/30/2012 8:55:36 AM
No, it doesn't. At least, from my testing it didn't.
---
Gamertag: ICHANOLIC
PSN: Thefus1
#7maxzerox123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 9:03:15 AM
X_Thefus posted...
No, it doesn't. At least, from my testing it didn't.

Well that sucks, i guess i will keep the dragon priest mask then i don't think the aetherium crown is worth replacing mask but ill wait and see for myself, thx for the info.
---
#8JonWon15Posted 6/30/2012 9:21:13 AM
Starfleeter posted...
maxzerox123 posted...

Forums are generally for discussions and FAQs.
---
Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast. -DoctorScraps