Werewolf to Vampire, Vampire to Werewolf?

#1godFORBIDjellyPosted 7/1/2012 5:47:47 PM
I am able to transform in to a Vampire if I choose to take this lord guy's blood. I am currently a werewolf and enjoy it but I am curious and would like to play with it a bit.
Now I think my game is broken now bc of Dawngaurd bc after the cure quest, and Kodlak's murder, I can't get anymore quests from the Companions...

Question is can I become a werewolf again if I choose to become a Vampire or will that forfeit me being a werewolf if I am a Vampire Lord?

Oh and if anyone has any insight to the broken companions quests thing I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks all..
---
gmrtag~ godFORBIDjelly
psn ~ godFORBIDjelly
#2simonbelmont2Posted 7/1/2012 5:51:06 PM
Sadly, if there is a glitch with the companions I don't think you will be able to become a vampire again. Aela is meant to be able to turn you back into a werewolf one more time after you lose the ability. That's what I read on the boards anyway. If the companions are glitched you might not get that option by talking to her. You may also miss out on the totem quests which give you more werewolf powers.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#3HalecticPosted 7/1/2012 5:51:41 PM
Aela will let you change to werewolf anytime you want and Serna lets you become VL anytime you want, but you can not be both at same time
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#4WHLTE_RLDERPosted 7/1/2012 5:54:44 PM
I switch between both now and again. I like to switch things up. Although by my "canon" my PC is a vamp.

You just need to speak to harkon/serana to change you back to a vamp, and aela to change you back into a wolf.

It can be done any number of times.

Good luck mate. Hope you enjoy vamp lord. He's awesome!
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
Pawn: Liara - Asari Scientist - My little blue godess is back!
#5theonyxphoenixPosted 7/1/2012 5:57:13 PM
Soon to be added to the werewolf guide:

VAMPIRE -> HYBRID
Complete the Companions quest to become a werewolf in the Underforge.
Activate the blood the in-game minute before you progress to the next stage
of vampirism. You will remain at that stage indefinitely and you will have
Beast Blood.

VAMPIRE -> VAMPIRE LORD
Do the Dawnguard quest line to become a Vampire Lord.

VAMPIRE/VAMPIRE LORD -> WEREWOLF
Do the Companion's quest line to gain Beast Blood or, if you already had
Beast Blood once and had it removed, you can speak to Aela to gain
lycanthropy again. But only once.

WEREWOLF -> VAMPIRE
Cure yourself of Lycanthropy by the Purity quest line and contract the
disease that causes vampirism or obtaining Vampire Lord form through
Dawnguard.

WEREWOLF -> VAMPIRE LORD
See above.

WEREWOLF -> HYBRID
If you didn't become a hybrid on your initial werewolf transformation then
you are out of luck.

HYBRID -> VAMPIRE LORD
You will lose Beast Blood when you gain Vampire Lord so no hybrid lords.

VAMPIRE LORD -> HYBRID
If you haven't completed the Companion's quest to become a werewolf then
you can activate the blood when you progress to the next stage of vampirism
(you will lose your Vampire Lord powers but still have Beast Blood and
vampirism). If you have already done the Companion's quest then you cannot
be a hybrid. You will not get the +25% to illusion and sneak if you do
this.
---
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
The Wolf Man - (1941)
#6Shrike55Posted 7/1/2012 5:57:32 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
I switch between both now and again. I like to switch things up. Although by my "canon" my PC is a vamp.

You just need to speak to harkon/serana to change you back to a vamp, and aela to change you back into a wolf.

Are you sure it is any number of times? Everything I read states that it is one time for each.
#7WHLTE_RLDERPosted 7/1/2012 6:00:21 PM
Shrike55 posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...

Are you sure it is any number of times? Everything I read states that it is one time for each.

As far as I can tell it's infinite. Unless mine is glitched.

I have changed a few times.

I'd save first just to be sure. Post results buddy. I'd like clarification.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
Pawn: Liara - Asari Scientist - My little blue godess is back!
#8theonyxphoenixPosted 7/1/2012 6:06:22 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
Shrike55 posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...

I went from WW to VL to WW to VL and then Aela wouldn't let me gain WW again. With the plethora of sloppy coding that is Skyrim, it is very likely that both results could hold true. From my testing and what I have seen though,

I think, not counting the event-scripted changings, that you can only reobtain each form once after it has been removed.
---
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
The Wolf Man - (1941)
#9Shrike55Posted 7/1/2012 6:11:07 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
Shrike55 posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...

I went from WW to VL to WW to VL and then Aela wouldn't let me gain WW again. With the plethora of sloppy coding that is Skyrim, it is very likely that both results could hold true. From my testing and what I have seen though,

I think, not counting the event-scripted changings, that you can only reobtain each form once after it has been removed.

I hope Bethesda intended for the possibility of infinite switching between WW and VL and patch it to be the norm.
#10simonbelmont2Posted 7/1/2012 6:16:35 PM
Infinite switching is the best way to go.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.