Ancient Falmer Crown? (video, potential shenanigans)

#1SketchySpiderPosted 7/2/2012 9:35:09 AM
So, just doing my rounds on youtube, seeing if anyone has found anything cool in Dawnguard, and I stumble across a video showing off the new light armor. I give it a click, and I'm presented with a full, 4 piece set of Ancient Falmer Armor, the head being a Crown.

Now, I am unable to verify anything about this video, I don't know the user, nothing, for all I know it's a PC mod. But interesting nonetheless. Comments, thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWAy8XREiI8
---
Play with guns and drink and cuss and tell your kids that drugs are fun.
#2panda360Posted 7/2/2012 9:42:12 AM
I think you get the crown from the Lost to the ages quest that was added with Dawnguard, at the end of the quest you get to chose what you want and the crown is one of the options.
#3greeneritgetsPosted 7/2/2012 9:43:46 AM
panda360 posted...
I think you get the crown from the Lost to the ages quest that was added with Dawnguard, at the end of the quest you get to chose what you want and the crown is one of the options.

you are confusing Aethrium crown. Aethrium crown lets you carry 2 birthstones. I think the helm in the video is a mod because there was no report of any ancient falmer helmet
#4Linkhunter41109Posted 7/2/2012 9:44:33 AM
The Lost to the Ages crown is called the Aetherium Crown. Dawnguard isn't out for PC yet, so this could be legit.
---
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said... 'I drank what?'"
Chris Knight, Real Genius
#5panda360Posted 7/2/2012 9:45:30 AM
Yeah... got the crown mixed up with the quest reward...
#6Machspeed2Posted 7/2/2012 10:04:27 AM
Bump!
#7Fisto_Posted 7/2/2012 10:06:29 AM
greeneritgets posted...
panda360 posted...

you are confusing Aethrium crown. Aethrium crown lets you carry 2 birthstones. I think the helm in the video is a mod because there was no report of any ancient falmer helmet

Dawnguard isn't out for the PC. This is legit.
---
Please assume the position.
#8FishmastaRebornPosted 7/2/2012 10:45:39 AM
Soooo then, anyone find this yet?
#9PeMbErToNzPosted 7/2/2012 11:19:28 AM
The guy says he got them all through console commands on the pc. So its in the game but noone knows where yet.
---
GT: CAPTAIN CHRONIC
#10Fire_Emblem555Posted 7/2/2012 11:26:30 AM
the comments in the video clearly says he got the crown through console commands on the pc, so if the crown does exist i really dont think it would be in this dlc, especially since no one else has seemed to have found the crown
---
GT: FaTaLiTy H3RO
Completions=Fable3, MW2, AC2, Castle Crashers, Harms Way, TES4: Oblivion, UNO, GoW2, TES5: Skyrim