cant find Durnehviir

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I beat Durnehviir the first time and when i left and saw him the second time directly infront of the building i came out of. he didnt die nor talked to me so i thought he was glitched and i left and i seen that i have to talk to him for the new shouts well i go back and i cant find him no were not the place i last saw him, the place i killed him at and i didnt find him directly right of the building on the word wall, is there a certain place to find him >?
3 years ago#2
I cant find the dragon anywhere. so am i just never gonna get it?
3 years ago#3
can anyone help me out?
3 years ago#4
Go back to where Serana's mother was imprisoned, and head west a little bit. You should find an empty word wall with him on top of it.
3 years ago#5
You have to summon him

He will teach you things
Dinya Balu wants you to help the cause of love throughout Skyrim.
3 years ago#6
I did head west to the word wall from were her mother was and theres a big chest at the bottom of the word wall but there is still no dragon.
3 years ago#7
i cant summon him cause i didnt talk to him when i seen him after killing him since i left the place and went outside to skyrim and i went back and he's not there so i have no shout to summon him nor anyshouts from him.
3 years ago#8
Went to Word wall no dragon, and waited over 24 hours still no dragon and i cant summon him cause i didn't talk to him when i incountered him after killing him, so since i didnt talk to him he wont re appear again?
3 years ago#9
Hoasty1 posted...
You have to summon him

He will teach you things

Useless things, but things nontheless.
Cerberus isn't just an organization, or the people behind it. Cerberus is an idea, and that idea is not so easily destroyed.
3 years ago#10
so Durnehviir dose not re-appear again? no word wall either so im screwed? since i can't find him again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived