cant find Durnehviir

#1Lord_sesshoumrPosted 7/2/2012 11:26:30 AM
I beat Durnehviir the first time and when i left and saw him the second time directly infront of the building i came out of. he didnt die nor talked to me so i thought he was glitched and i left and i seen that i have to talk to him for the new shouts well i go back and i cant find him no were not the place i last saw him, the place i killed him at and i didnt find him directly right of the building on the word wall, is there a certain place to find him >?
#2Lord_sesshoumr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 11:40:20 AM
I cant find the dragon anywhere. so am i just never gonna get it?
#3Lord_sesshoumr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 11:50:43 AM
can anyone help me out?
#4EddMarioPosted 7/2/2012 11:52:18 AM
Go back to where Serana's mother was imprisoned, and head west a little bit. You should find an empty word wall with him on top of it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D51qi-ogjYE
#5Hoasty1Posted 7/2/2012 11:52:28 AM
You have to summon him

He will teach you things
---
Dinya Balu wants you to help the cause of love throughout Skyrim.
#6Lord_sesshoumr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 11:53:34 AM
I did head west to the word wall from were her mother was and theres a big chest at the bottom of the word wall but there is still no dragon.
#7Lord_sesshoumr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 11:54:31 AM
i cant summon him cause i didnt talk to him when i seen him after killing him since i left the place and went outside to skyrim and i went back and he's not there so i have no shout to summon him nor anyshouts from him.
#8Lord_sesshoumr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 12:00:13 PM
Went to Word wall no dragon, and waited over 24 hours still no dragon and i cant summon him cause i didn't talk to him when i incountered him after killing him, so since i didnt talk to him he wont re appear again?
#9metroidman92Posted 7/2/2012 12:21:31 PM
Hoasty1 posted...
You have to summon him

He will teach you things

Useless things, but things nontheless.
---
Cerberus isn't just an organization, or the people behind it. Cerberus is an idea, and that idea is not so easily destroyed.
#10Lord_sesshoumr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 4:28:38 PM
so Durnehviir dose not re-appear again? no word wall either so im screwed? since i can't find him again