vampire lord bite attack.

#1techshawn30Posted 7/2/2012 9:01:44 PM
How do you perform his bite attack it only happens for me every once in awhile when I melee is there a button to trigger it?
#2Morael_ThelPosted 7/2/2012 9:05:21 PM
It's a kill cam.
#3RKO_ViperPosted 7/2/2012 9:07:15 PM
Do a power attack when their health is low.
---
A7X FOREVER
#4DeftallicaPosted 7/2/2012 9:08:04 PM
Strong attack, and must do enough damage for a killing blow. Hold RT like normal.

I think it's a bit more reliable to use the drain vitality spell while floating around as the killing blow. It's guaranteed to net the kill you need for unlocking perks unlike the melee bite which may not always be executed correctly.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#5ImmatureContentPosted 7/2/2012 9:08:18 PM
Yeah, it's a power attack and the target needs low health. It also helps to be very close to the target. If you are too far away you'll just end up swiping a claw and maybe accidentally finish them off.
---
I was the turkey all along!
#6BarakahPosted 7/2/2012 9:09:46 PM
Deftallica posted...
Strong attack, and must do enough damage for a killing blow. Hold RT like normal.

I think it's a bit more reliable to use the drain vitality spell while floating around as the killing blow. It's guaranteed to net the kill you need for unlocking perks unlike the melee bite which may not always be executed correctly.

Yeah definitely. It's pretty straight forward to perform the bite kill once you understand how it works, I can kill virtually every humanoid enemy I come across with it, but the Drain Life spell is far more reliable when going after perk points.