I hate Serana. There, I said it.

#1madninjaskillzzPosted 7/3/2012 3:07:52 PM
I greatly enjoyed telling her I was married. She sounded disappointed. Good. She goddamn sucks. I meet Jiub for the first time in 200+ years and what does this whiny all-about-me ass-hat do? She sits down and proceeds to repeatedly and annoyingly sharper her dagger that I made her out of Ebony that would NEVER need sharpening. She does this...the...whole...goddamn...conversation. I can barely hear him over her twittery! And then the annoying scene with her mom. I just wanted to be like, "Do you two just want me to come back later...? Because I truly do not give a Baker's %*#& about your relationship or lack thereof."

After that, every time my shout got charged I would Fus Ro Dah her across the Soul Cairn. Fun times.

Aela > Serana
---
"I don't like to be kept waiting. I have little patience where women are concerned." - Elkanah Bent
#2deadpool223Posted 7/3/2012 3:10:43 PM
you monster.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#3madninjaskillzz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 3:13:15 PM(edited)
If that makes me a monster, then RAWR I say. If you Seranaphile fangbangers really think that has ANY tread left on it after Molag Bal's little funtime orgy you got another thing coming. And by another thing, I mean a hotdog down a hallway.
---
"I don't like to be kept waiting. I have little patience where women are concerned." - Elkanah Bent
#4Acd0Posted 7/3/2012 3:11:42 PM
Take it back, take it back!!!
---
"My life is drab and wretched by comparison."
Gamertag: Acd9
#5MetalgenesisPosted 7/3/2012 3:13:39 PM
I second Aela > Serana.
---
Canadians are not real people! We do make bacon out of them, after all.
#6madninjaskillzz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 3:14:56 PM
Metalgenesis posted...
I second Aela > Serana.

Aela is a lot more caring and loving than I expected. She is a fine wife, makes a fine meal, and when me and her shift together my house needs redecorated.
---
#7dragon_eye_Posted 7/3/2012 3:14:59 PM
Metalgenesis posted...
I second Aela > Serana.

Aye aye
---
firm believer in talcos the almighty
#8Jakobs_FodderPosted 7/3/2012 3:16:45 PM
Oh, my God! I laughed so hard. I could just picture it!

And Serana is like the hot piece of ass you keep on the side. Not too bad, but not your main lady. Deffinantly not one you keep around you at all times. She's your booty call. At least.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#9madninjaskillzz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 3:18:39 PM
Jakobs_Fodder posted...
Oh, my God! I laughed so hard. I could just picture it!

And Serana is like the hot piece of ass you keep on the side. Not too bad, but not your main lady. Deffinantly not one you keep around you at all times. She's your booty call. At least.

Maybe it is where my wife watches Anime a lot and I have to hear her voice in everything, but I don't think I could get past that screech of hers to mount it. I guess there will be no philandering for my character. Besides, I don't want to end up being a tick on Aela's werewolf progress bar.
---
#10RetneugPosted 7/3/2012 4:18:44 PM
Still not entirely convinced Aela doesn't have a peen.

Sarena's where it's at. She's kind and caring despite vampirism, divine rapings, and a messed-up family, she reacts to the world around her with a sense of awe and wonder, and she asked my character about himself. About himSELF! My VL Breton (named Alucard) nearly wept as he recounted his own troubled family life, and the word "soulmate" sprang to his mind more than once.

How she's more considerate than most non-vampires I'll never know, but in the meantime my PC will remain celibate and spam her with marriage reqs after every patch. *Resumes pathetic life*
---
Just once I'd like to see a Futurama episode in which Hermes says, straight-up, "I smoke marijuana."