If ALL OF US got transported into TES universe, straight into Skyrim

#131tostitos525Posted 7/5/2012 10:54:52 PM
I too would aim to bring science to Skyrim.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of that, copy and paste this into your signature.
#132youngval312Posted 7/5/2012 11:06:54 PM
I'd play it safe and either become a worshipper of Kynareth or one of the other peaceful Divines or I'd try to be a Blacksmith apprentice, and I'd choose either Whiterun or Falkreath. Solitude is too close to the Dominion, others are too cold, Markarth would probably be overrun by you guys.
---
-Val Young-
#133Curved_Sw0rdPosted 7/5/2012 11:08:24 PM
We'd all have CHIM.

I'd be a dick and drop the "God-Head" ball on people and watch the whole room zero-sum!

Haahahaa
---
Hit em with as much of the chub as possible. - Northernlion
#134HatchetHoundPosted 7/5/2012 11:58:28 PM
That's only if they believe you.
---
I just picked a whole bouquet of oopsie-daisies.
#135DordledumPosted 7/6/2012 12:10:00 AM
I'd probably die in 15 minutes due to hypothermia / disease / random animal, dragon or vampire attack.

In the small chance I'd reach a village alive, I'd take any normal job like farming, smithing, woodcutting, fishing, etc.

Then. I'd probably die in a week due to hypothermia / disease / random animal, dragon or vampire attack.

Seriously, being a commoner in a fantasy world is quite lethal. Being an adventurer you might last a couple of days longer, but still..
#136reaper329Posted 7/6/2012 12:24:20 AM(edited)
I'd learn magic ASAP. Holy God would I be a happy man. I'd miss my guns though. :(

Side note: Can you imagine how happy the furries would be? The trade caravan populations would have a Woodstock size mass following them 24/7.
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. - Tali
#137Chris616263_Posted 7/6/2012 12:51:38 AM(edited)
tostitos525 posted...
I too would aim to bring science to Skyrim.

Pretty ironic from somebody who proudly touts in their signature their belief in a 2,000 year old cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father. Not very scientific.

reaper329 posted...

Side note: Can you imagine how happy the furries would be? The trade caravan populations would have a Woodstock size mass following them 24/7.

I'll tell you one good thing about furries - they would sure give the Dark Brotherhood a lot of work. I may go join up myself if there's enough of them.
---
XBL Chris616263| Give a noob a fish, and he'll beg 4 moar plz. Teach a noob to fish, and he's an elitist jerk for the rest of his life.
#138Bob_EsrockPosted 7/6/2012 1:11:35 AM
Jaghave posted...
Bob_Esrock.
^
arrow to the knee

;_;
---
Lurking since 1999
#139MyMockingbirdPosted 7/6/2012 1:14:20 AM
Sense I'm of mainly Irish and Scottish disent, I'd probably be a Breton making me pretty afluent with magic. I'd probably slip out the back while all you guys did your guild forming and organizing and try to make my way to the College of Winterhold sense it is fairly safe. I'm sure if I was careful I could evade or kill animals, and if there were bandits, well I know where there are huge groups of people trying to orgainize themselves.....
#140shr1nePosted 7/6/2012 1:15:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]