CYOA: You are Nazeem

#21A_Creepy_WonkaPosted 7/6/2012 6:27:44 AM
MC2011 posted...
E) Ask the Troll if he gets to the Cloud District often to assert your dominance... if that fails, tell it you own Chillfurrow Farms.

If not that, then C.

---
Close the door, and I'll show you my Everlasting Gobstopper
#22DrJawlessPosted 7/6/2012 6:34:32 AM
Throw the dagger then jump down the hill
---
I'd imagine some quack telling you that you have "multiple personalities" and "psychotic tendencies" would be pretty annoying. - Fishystick
#23Slayer_22Posted 7/6/2012 6:44:25 AM
B
---
Stay Gold.
An end once and for all my ass.
#24RikashiPosted 7/6/2012 6:47:46 AM
C

Take Has-Huge-Tomatoes with you to Chillfurrow Farm, show her how much your cornstalks have grown.
---
I hear 'dig' from you, babe, and all I can think of is a shovel.
Can't settle for less 'cause I'm the best.
#25fatdaddy100Posted 7/6/2012 6:57:08 AM
B) Barrel roll like your life depends on it, because it does!
---
"Certainty of death, small chance of success...what are we waiting for?!" ~ Gimli son of Gloin
#26MC2011Posted 7/6/2012 7:19:57 AM(edited)
Cliff eh?

C) Turn around to the troll, ask him if he gets to the cloud district often, then jump off backwards in an arc, arms outstretched, eyes closed, and pray.

If not, then B.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#27fatdaddy100Posted 7/7/2012 8:22:27 AM
FOS RO BUMP!
---
"Certainty of death, small chance of success...what are we waiting for?!" ~ Gimli son of Gloin
#2895_EclipsePosted 7/7/2012 9:43:55 AM
A
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#29MC2011Posted 7/8/2012 9:24:52 AM
*shove*
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#30Evil_SquidwardPosted 7/8/2012 9:50:08 AM
B.
Do a barrel-barrel roll, DO A BARREL ROLL.

doo-doo doo-doo doo-d-doo-doo-doodoodoo.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
The Groosenator is here, ladies and gentlecolts.