"Find the Word of Power in Arcwind Point"

#1thefinalzapkeetPosted 7/7/2012 5:03:33 PM
Okkkk, found the word of power, but the quest didn't trigger me as finding it, anyone know about this glitch? It's kind of a big deal since now the Graybeards won't tell me where other dragon words are. Yes I guess I could look up a guide for them, but I'd rather not and see if I can fix this
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 40
#2EmptyStar12Posted 7/7/2012 5:05:10 PM
Same thing happened to me a few days ago. I just reloaded the autosave I got from entering Hrothgar because I figured it would mess everything up.
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#3IamI3rianPosted 7/7/2012 5:08:34 PM
Agree'd you want to reload.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
This is a blank space.
#4gushater365Posted 7/7/2012 5:11:18 PM
well they give you a new word every so many days like 3 or so anyway. at least they used to. been awhile since i tried. the option to look for a new word will reappear in the convo selection.
---
PSN ID = gus hater365
XBL = AllUpInYoFace
#5thefinalzapkeet(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 5:12:04 PM
Hmm, I just reloaded BEFORE I got the word but that didn't seem to work (of course -_-). The save before I entered there was too far back though, so I'm guessssing I'm screwed. Perfect

Well I guess I can just use the wiki, but seriously Bethseda, I've never played glitcher games before, particularly when they're obvious glitches (Oh what would happen if they found a book before they got the quest to find it? Who cares! We aren't going to test it)
---
#6anothrgamer1234Posted 7/7/2012 5:15:05 PM
thefinalzapkeet posted...
Hmm, I just reloaded BEFORE I got the word but that didn't seem to work (of course -_-). The save before I entered there was too far back though, so I'm guessssing I'm screwed. Perfect

Well I guess I can just use the wiki, but seriously Bethseda, I've never played glitcher games before, particularly when they're obvious glitches (Oh what would happen if they found a book before they got the quest to find it? Who cares! We aren't going to test it)

Just wait til you see Dawnguard. The constant vampire attacks will seem like the least of your troubles when the game begins crashing every five minutes and your saves get corrupted for no reason. Didn't they pull The Pitt off XBOX Live for issues like those?
---
3DS FC: 0989-1800-4373
#7thefinalzapkeet(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 5:16:03 PM
thefinalzapkeet posted...

Just wait til you see Dawnguard. The constant vampire attacks will seem like the least of your troubles when the game begins crashing every five minutes and your saves get corrupted for no reason. Didn't they pull The Pitt off XBOX Live for issues like those?

sounds lovely, never had that issue with The Pitt (thank god)

I'm still laughing months later after they had to make a patch to fix one of their patches which eliminated magic resistances
---
#8thefinalzapkeet(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 5:26:47 PM
well they give you a new word every so many days like 3 or so anyway. at least they used to. been awhile since i tried. the option to look for a new word will reappear in the convo selection.

sorry, missed this, and I don't know...

before I could just literally go to some place, go back to them, and they'd give me a new word instantly
---
#9Tequila_ShotPosted 7/7/2012 5:28:57 PM
Happened to me too. Fortunately for me, though, the Arcwind Point word wall was the last one I needed. Unfortunately though, that means I won't be able to accept any more help from them.

I'm weighing the Meditation against forming my blades.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#10thefinalzapkeet(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 6:22:24 PM
Happened to me too. Fortunately for me, though, the Arcwind Point word wall was the last one I needed. Unfortunately though, that means I won't be able to accept any more help from them.

I'm weighing the Meditation against forming my blades.

eh yeah, to be fair I have all the shouts that I really want it seems like. It's just a major nuisance. According to the wiki it looks like it sometimes gets fixed if you find another word. I did but unfortunately it wasn't fixed
---