Khajiit in Royal Vampire Armour

#1Cast_SupremacyPosted 7/8/2012 7:50:53 AM
Does anyone have a picture from the back of the above?

I want to know if the tail clips with the cloak and how badly, it'll annoy me so much if it does...
#2CSchunkyPosted 7/8/2012 8:32:43 AM
I dont have a picture, but if its the armor Im thinking about then yes the tail does clip, but with the half cape it kinda covers it up.

Then again I dont know that many clothing options in skyrim that the khajiit dont have tail clipping issues with.
---
Using Shotgun's, Axes, and Giant Overgrown Antlions for Business and Pleasure since 1980
XBL: Chopsueychunky
#3Zero IXPosted 7/8/2012 8:36:03 AM(edited)
I can take a pic for you later. (Edit: Just to be clear, by later I'm talking 8 hours later. >_>)
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#4Cast_Supremacy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 8:40:30 AM
Zero IX posted...
I can take a pic for you later. (Edit: Just to be clear, by later I'm talking 8 hours later. >_>)

That'd be great!

It'll probably be what makes me choose between dawnguard/vamps and heavy/light armour for my Khajiit Nightblade, so if it looks REEEAALLY bad, then I'll go with Ebony Mail....
#5TheWhirrPosted 7/8/2012 8:46:47 AM
Cast_Supremacy posted...
Zero IX posted...

That'd be great!

It'll probably be what makes me choose between dawnguard/vamps and heavy/light armour for my Khajiit Nightblade, so if it looks REEEAALLY bad, then I'll go with Ebony Mail....

you can get the vampire armor on either side. My dawnguard character actually has two sets.
---
Walk in the light, or we will drag you to it.
something about multigrain cheerios
#6Cast_Supremacy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 8:50:44 AM
TheWhirr posted...
Cast_Supremacy posted...
Zero IX posted...

That'd be great!

you can get the vampire armor on either side. My dawnguard character actually has two sets.

I know, but just for roleplays sake, if it looked good, I was going to wear it and do the vamp side....
#7Cast_Supremacy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 4:27:40 PM
*bump before bed*