Who is the strongest Daedric Prince?

#1Fisto_Posted 7/15/2012 10:27:11 AM
Or who are the stronger ones?

You have small timer princes like Peryite and Vaermina, even though they are Daedric Princes their influence on the world isn't much.

Daedra such as Mehrunes Dagon, Azura, Boethiah, Hermaeus Mora, and Molag Bal are among the strongest perhaps due to their dominant traits reflecting more those of the two primal forces: Anu and Padomay.

Mehrunes Dagon knows of nothing, and therefore has more influence amongst mortals. Azura, in knowing the future and the past, does not reveal these things with mortals as that would cause the future to alter and perhaps even the past.

Hermaeus Mora and Jyggolag may have had conflict in the past. Mora is the Daedric Prince of everlasting knowledge, and Jyggolag is the Daedric Prince of Order. Perhaps Jyggolag puts a limit to knowledge as a way of maintaining order (a way of brainwashing) and Mora didn't approve. However the case, Jyggolag certainly doesn't have the power he used to have.

And I wouldn't say Hermaeus Mora has most power due to knowledge of fate. Mehrunes Dagon's nature is of NOTHING of the future and everything of the present. He can change what was intended. He almost conquered Tamriel, and he didn't need a prophecy to do so.

But that's just speculation. Perhaps Mora's power is beyond Dagon's such that he already knows every move Dagon makes.

So these are the more powerful Princes: Mehrunes Dagon, Hermaeus Mora, Azura, Boethiah, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath. They are CHANGE, STATIC, FATE, REBELLION, SUBJUGATION, and MADNESS. Jyggolag is ORDER, but he lost his "power" whatever that might mean.

Or maybe I'm wrong, and a dominate trait that reflects more on the forces of Anu and Padomay are not a display of power? Maybe other Princes such as Hircine or Mephala have some foothold? Hircine can make anything into a lycan, he did so when Sheogorath challenged him and he bred an abomination known as the weredaedroth. The fact that Hircine sent down not himself, but a weredaedroth, to fight Sheogorath may indicate his abilities.

I'll let you guys post for now.
---
Please assume the position.
#2Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 10:31:59 AM
Also, note that Daedric Princes CAN be fought like normal beings, in the sense that they are physically existent. They are about the same strength as Alduin, such that they can only be banished and cannot truly be killed. Also, they cannot be slain like normal beings.
---
#3CarbideTitanPosted 7/15/2012 10:34:54 AM
Wasn't Jyggolag betrayed by the other deadric princes and cursed into becoming Sheogorath?
---
I am a leaf in the wind, watch how I soar.
#4mrzacharyPosted 7/15/2012 10:35:49 AM
Hircine is the hunter, not the prey.
---
The Bar With No Name member since August 3rd 2011. Ask me in PM if you would like to join.
Times attacked by the Mod Squad: 28
#5th3warr1orPosted 7/15/2012 10:52:14 AM
mrzachary posted...

Being a hunter doesn't make you immune to being hunted.

I'd say Sheogorath/Jyggalag WAS the strongest. Whether he still is or not, I guess depends on whether being inactive causes them to actually get weaker.
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding. I am the god of Thunder and Lightning!
#6gunsndrosesPosted 7/15/2012 10:53:48 AM
th3warr1or posted...
mrzachary posted...

When you're the Daedric Prince of Hunting...

Yeah....

It does...
---
Heimskr for High King
#7Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 10:55:22 AM
gunsndroses posted...
th3warr1or posted...
mrzachary posted...

Yeah....

It does...

No.

Hircine's sphere revolves around being hunted and being the hunter.

Plus, remember Bloodmoon? His aspect was defeated by the Nerevarine.
---
#8mrzacharyPosted 7/15/2012 11:07:12 AM
Fisto_ posted...
gunsndroses posted...
th3warr1or posted...
mrzachary posted...

Yeah....

It does...

No.

Hircine's sphere revolves around being hunted and being the hunter.

Plus, remember Bloodmoon? His aspect was defeated by the Nerevarine.

His aspect was defeated. Not him. plus going by lore and going by the game are two different things, you are supposed to be the winner in the games, if it were to be real though you would probably be pretty quick to die.
---
The Bar With No Name member since August 3rd 2011. Ask me in PM if you would like to join.
Times attacked by the Mod Squad: 28
#9LF382Posted 7/15/2012 11:08:02 AM
Jyggalag. The others had to team up to strip him of his power because he was getting too powerful. Is this even debatable?
---
"PS3 seriously does everything. It revived itself from the dead. It's like Jesus with Blu-Ray." ~Mairuzu
#10lenmuttPosted 7/15/2012 11:08:42 AM
I think jyggalagpuff used to be