Redwater Den? (Spoilers)

#1rx54Posted 7/15/2012 2:39:31 PM
Can you find this place if you sided with the Dawnguard?
If so, where is it?
#2Doorstop_IdolPosted 7/15/2012 3:08:26 PM
Its location is the same regardless of side you choose. Best directions are just start from Riften and walk towards Ivarstead. You should run into it along the way without too much trouble. Well, except if you get too close to the Spriggan lair with her two bears and wolves. Bonus points if its a Spriggan Matron.
---
xbox gt: Doorstop Idol
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
#3rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 3:52:37 PM
I see.
I just went there and cleared everything out, and I believe its safe to assume that when you get to the redwater spring where it gives you the option to activate it, you cannot do so unless you have sided with the vampires correct?
The entire location is basically useless if you've sided with the Dawnguad, serves no purpose.
#4simonbelmont2Posted 7/15/2012 3:54:27 PM
Is that the Skooma den? I found it by chance after I had DG downloaded. I heard there is a telekinesis spell book in one of the rooms there. I know TK is not much use in Skyrim but if anyone goes there you might as well grab it.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#5rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 3:59:21 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Is that the Skooma den? I found it by chance after I had DG downloaded. I heard there is a telekinesis spell book in one of the rooms there. I know TK is not much use in Skyrim but if anyone goes there you might as well grab it.

Yes it is the Redwater Skooma Den, I was just wondering if it served any purpose whatsoever if you decided to side with the Dawnguard instead of the Vampires, apparently it does not.
#6agentspoonPosted 7/15/2012 4:17:51 PM
I have heard though cannot confirm that drinking from the Spring as a non Vampire/Werewolf with infect you with Vampirism
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#7rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 4:18:46 PM
agentspoon posted...
I have heard though cannot confirm that drinking from the Spring as a non Vampire/Werewolf with infect you with Vampirism

I was only given the option to "activate" the blood spring, attempting to do so did absolutely nothing.
#8darkportal785Posted 7/15/2012 4:24:10 PM
It can give you random diseases each time you activate it.

Tried it with my Khajiit, and I can confirm that I had contracted every disease in the game by activating (drinking from) it a few times.
---
Don't be absurd, of course I'm a God.
Right-Hand of the Fourth Empire.