Bone Hawk Ring?

#1OtterbyPosted 7/18/2012 1:02:58 PM
I know we all have parts on the DLC we don' t like, but why can't you craft the Bone Hawk Ring yet you can craft the amulet?

I just think if you want to side with Dawnguard, you shouldn't have to steal it. Not for discussion on this topic, but why wouldn't you side with the Dawnguard? You can be a VL either way.

I just want to wear a Bone Hawk Ring and Amulet for my Nightingale class. Nightingales are birds (like ravens), so why wouldn't you want a BA jewelry set to go with?
---
Otters are natural born thieves. You know it's true.
#2brawl4funPosted 7/18/2012 1:05:57 PM
Just complete the questline. It's not considered stealing if they're all dead, right?
---
The Mysterious Traveler of the Skyrim Boards (360) :P
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:225 TOEH!
#3Negative81Posted 7/18/2012 1:07:16 PM
I don't believe there is a ring.
---
MTV, Get off the Air!---Dead Kennedys
#4agentspoonPosted 7/18/2012 1:07:56 PM
There is a ring.

Its a Knuckle Duster.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#5Otterby(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 1:08:01 PM
There is a ring. All the wikis have reported it.
---
#6Nanaya27Posted 7/18/2012 1:09:25 PM
You can remove the stolen tag from something by selling it and then buying it back.

Also, Nightingales, being thieves, shouldn't have qualms about stealing, now should they?

And you might side with the vampires as with them it's possible to obtain the DG exclusive spells anyway, yet it's impossible to obtain Heal Undead if you side with the DG. That and the VL amulets and rings are pretty good for a VL, not to mention the rings are quite powerful for a low level character.
#7Negative81Posted 7/18/2012 1:10:36 PM
Well I am half right. It is listed on UESP, but you can't get one.
---
MTV, Get off the Air!---Dead Kennedys
#8Nanaya27Posted 7/18/2012 1:12:39 PM
You can get one, I have one on several characters. It's in a display case in Harkon's room.
#9Otterby(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 1:13:59 PM
Nanaya27 posted...
You can remove the stolen tag from something by selling it and then buying it back.

Also, Nightingales, being thieves, shouldn't have qualms about stealing, now should they?

And you might side with the vampires as with them it's possible to obtain the DG exclusive spells anyway, yet it's impossible to obtain Heal Undead if you side with the DG. That and the VL amulets and rings are pretty good for a VL, not to mention the rings are quite powerful for a low level character.

Very true. I always seem to forget about selling it to a fence or something like that.

But as for the VL, I'm an illusion/assassin so vampire in general is great, but I want that enhanced dwarven crossbow and zephyr.

But anyhow, the ring should be craftable. I mean if you screw up the ring once, there is no going back...
---
#10infinitexxPosted 7/18/2012 1:18:14 PM
Otterby posted...
But as for the VL, I'm an illusion/assassin so vampire in general is great, but I want that enhanced dwarven crossbow and zephyr.

Zephyr comes from Lost to the Ages, which is not faction specific
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1