Alik'r Build

#1camron914Posted 7/19/2012 7:39:42 PM
I made this build using this as a format: http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-alik-r?xg_source=activity
Name: Alik’r
Race: Redguard
Play Style: Spellsword (Mage Stone)(Lord Stone) (Mage Stone till you get Respite.)
Attributes: Magicka/Health/Stamina 20/60/20
Followers: None
Quote: “The Desert is ever lasting, unfortunately your life is not?”
Affiliations: Volkihar, Mages Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Stormcloaks.
Afflictions: Vampire Lord,
Endgame Items: Alik’r Gear, Possibly Archmage Robes, Necromancer Amulet, Erudite Ring, Black Star
Skills/Build:
One-Handed: Armsman (5/5), Fighting Chance, Savage Strike, Paralyzing Strike.
Smithing: Steel, Arcane Smithing.
Sneak: Stealth (5/5), Backstab.
Alchemy: Alchemist (5/5), Physician, Benefactor, Poisoner, Concentrated Poison.
Illusion: All.
Destruction: Novice-Master, Augemented Flames (2/2), Intense Flames.
Restoration: All EX. Dual Cast.
Alteration: All. EX. Dual Cast.
Enchanting: All EX. (Frost and Shock Enchanter), Soul Siphon, Soul Squeezer.

(I found that Dark Brotherhoods shrouded gloves and boots (Mage versions) Fit the look epicly making scimitars do 12x Damage early on, and illusion helping with that, if it falls he falls back to be a tried and true spell sword, kinda fitting for a sell sword eh?

What do yall think? BTW the skyrimblog is a epic place to hangout.
---
OneLostRam "Never argue with a law school student. I don't have to prove he's not lying, just prove that you cannot know he is. "
#2IamI3rianPosted 7/19/2012 7:42:51 PM
camron914 posted...
What do yall think? BTW the skyrimblog is a epic place to hangout.

Perhaps.. http://www.skyrimcalculator.com/ THat's WAY better for builds though.

No offense... put it up on there, and I'll look at it. My comp is old. Cant' easily load your fancy page.

Just sayin.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
It's stupid, but I miss dating a girlie I work with. = (
#3JkickitPosted 7/19/2012 7:46:35 PM(edited)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC, armsman past 1/5 is useless because it only goes up by 5% same with a lot of other perks. Best to save them for LAST.
---
Final Fantasy 13 = 100%, Skyrim = 48/50 - Work in progress --- GT: Gears of Wario
CURVED. SWORDS... if you know what I mean.
#4IamI3rianPosted 7/19/2012 7:47:30 PM
Jkickit posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC, armsman past 1/5 is useless because it only goes up by 5% same with a lot of other perks. Best to save them for LAST.

Consider yourself corrected.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
It's stupid, but I miss dating a girlie I work with. = (
#5JkickitPosted 7/19/2012 7:48:24 PM
:( There were perks than only added a smidge.
---
Final Fantasy 13 = 100%, Skyrim = 48/50 - Work in progress --- GT: Gears of Wario
CURVED. SWORDS... if you know what I mean.
#6dragon_eye_Posted 7/19/2012 7:59:02 PM
Why is his name alik'r
---
MVD-Most Valuable Dragon
#7deadpool223Posted 7/19/2012 8:00:25 PM
if i recall the redguard arnt to big on conjuration and illusion.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#8camron914(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 9:25:17 PM
To answer some of ya'lls questions.
Redguards dont fancy conjuration and illusion, but he is a solo guy so he got it into his head for some conjured help, as for illusion check the dark brotherhood and tell me that that Alik'r guy there would love to have some illusion help.

I used the perk calculator but my com doesnt like saving temporary data for some odd reason so everytime i save a build, it saves nothing.

As for the armsman, armsman does its full affects at 5/5 its blade master thats has LITTLE TO NO AFFECT, it does the 20% critical on your base damage not your current weapon damage, so at most dragonbone 21, you will do a 2.1 more damage on a critical, so to summerize, armsmen worth it, that blade perk is not.
---
OneLostRam "Never argue with a law school student. I don't have to prove he's not lying, just prove that you cannot know he is. "