Riddle me this

#41EddMarioPosted 7/22/2012 10:11:11 PM
Here's a few for you guys:

The dead body of a man was found in the desert. There were no tracks leading to or from him. His backpack was full, and his canteen was empty. How did he die?

Bob lives on the 14th floor of his apartment building. Every day when he goes to work, he takes the elevator down to the lobby of his apartment building. When he comes home, he takes the elevator to the 16th floor and takes the steps back down 2 floors. What is he?

What gets wetter as it dries?

Jim and Frank where found dead in their living room. The only things around them where glass, spilled water, and a cat. How did they die?

A redguard, nord, imperial, and dunmer are in a boat on a lake, all of them men. Suddenly, the boat hits a rock and sinks. All 4 of them end up at the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet. Why?

Sapphire and Brynjolf met at the Bee and Barb. They each ordered a Velvet LeChance on the rocks. Brynjolf downed his and ordered another. He then drank his second in a gulp and decided to wait before he ordered a third. Meanwhile, Sapphire, who was sipping her drink, suddenly fell forward dead. Both were setup for an assassination by the Dark Brotherhood. Why did Sapphire die and Brynjolf live?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D51qi-ogjYE
#42Andw96Posted 7/22/2012 10:23:02 PM
EddMario posted...

The dead body of a man was found in the desert. There were no tracks leading to or from him. His backpack was full, and his canteen was empty. How did he die?

Bob lives on the 14th floor of his apartment building. Every day when he goes to work, he takes the elevator down to the lobby of his apartment building. When he comes home, he takes the elevator to the 16th floor and takes the steps back down 2 floors. What is he?

Jim and Frank where found dead in their living room. The only things around them where glass, spilled water, and a cat. How did they die?

A redguard, nord, imperial, and dunmer are in a boat on a lake, all of them men. Suddenly, the boat hits a rock and sinks. All 4 of them end up at the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet. Why?

Sapphire and Brynjolf met at the Bee and Barb. They each ordered a Velvet LeChance on the rocks. Brynjolf downed his and ordered another. He then drank his second in a gulp and decided to wait before he ordered a third. Meanwhile, Sapphire, who was sipping her drink, suddenly fell forward dead. Both were setup for an assassination by the Dark Brotherhood. Why did Sapphire die and Brynjolf live?

The man was in an airplane going to a desert outpost. He ran out if water and decided to go and get some more, but went out the airlock by mistake.

He is a man.

A towel.

Cat tried to get to fish which were in fishtank, thus breaking it. Both men slipped on the water covered floor, hitting their heads.

It is a salt lake/ they went into a submarine.

Their ice was poisoned, Sapphire sipped her drink, allowing the ice to melt, thus killing her. Brynjolf downed his drinks before his ice could melt.
---
GT:Andman13
#43EddMarioPosted 7/22/2012 11:20:42 PM
Andw96 posted...
EddMario posted...

The man was in an airplane going to a desert outpost. He ran out if water and decided to go and get some more, but went out the airlock by mistake.

He is a man.

A towel.

Cat tried to get to fish which were in fishtank, thus breaking it. Both men slipped on the water covered floor, hitting their heads.

It is a salt lake/ they went into a submarine.

Their ice was poisoned, Sapphire sipped her drink, allowing the ice to melt, thus killing her. Brynjolf downed his drinks before his ice could melt.

1. Actually, he was a skydiver. His parachute didn't deploy
2. While technically accurate, he's a midget
3. Eyup
4. Close. Jim and Frank where the fish
5. Not a SINGLE man got wet. They're all married to someone.
6. Eyup
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D51qi-ogjYE
#44TheFifthBeatle0Posted 7/22/2012 11:51:04 PM
Two bandits are in a room with caged pit wolves. They're trying to determine how many pit wolves they currently have. There are 6 cages: 3 containing 2 pit wolves, 1 containing 3 pit wolves, and 2 containing 1 pit wolf. The 3 cages containing 2 pit wolves and the 1 cage containing 3 pit wolves all contain litters of pit wolves as well. 2 of the 3 cages containing 2 pit wolves have 7 pups while the other two litters contain 5 pups. The bandits take 4 pit wolves out of the cages. 1 pit wolf not of the 4 taken away escapes. The bandits return with 3 pit wolves, one of which has lost a leg. How many feet are in the room containing the pit wolves?
---
Yeah, the guy in the $4000 suit is holding the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in three months. Come on!
#45Firestar123456Posted 7/23/2012 12:03:21 AM
TheFifthBeatle0 posted...
Two bandits are in a room with caged pit wolves. They're trying to determine how many pit wolves they currently have. There are 6 cages: 3 containing 2 pit wolves, 1 containing 3 pit wolves, and 2 containing 1 pit wolf. The 3 cages containing 2 pit wolves and the 1 cage containing 3 pit wolves all contain litters of pit wolves as well. 2 of the 3 cages containing 2 pit wolves have 7 pups while the other two litters contain 5 pups. The bandits take 4 pit wolves out of the cages. 1 pit wolf not of the 4 taken away escapes. The bandits return with 3 pit wolves, one of which has lost a leg. How many feet are in the room containing the pit wolves?

109?
---
Nothing is true
Everything is permitted
#46Curved_Sw0rdPosted 7/23/2012 2:03:59 AM
This topic wins.
---
Hit em with as much of the chub as possible. - Northernlion
Arch-Mage of the Fourth Empire.
#47LolOkayPosted 7/23/2012 2:55:51 AM

215?
---
K
#48xGenocidestPosted 7/23/2012 3:04:43 AM

Four. Wolves have paws, not feet.
---
Oh I know I lived this life before. Somehow I know now truths I must be sure.
#49RebelElite791Posted 7/23/2012 3:05:42 AM
In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. ‘Do it,’ says the king, ‘for I am your lawful ruler.’ ‘Do it,’ says the priest, ‘for I command you in the names of the gods.’ ‘Do it,’ says the rich man, ‘and all this gold shall be yours.’ So tell me—who lives and who dies?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#50KnickKnack12Posted 7/23/2012 5:01:48 AM
Reading through this topic, I've come to an inescapable conclusion:

Somewhere, the Riddler is laughing at us.
---
"I'm not giving him cake, I'm assaulting him with cake!" -Pinkie Pie