Dragon's Bane. (spoiler filled story)

#1Curved_Sw0rdPosted 7/24/2012 1:16:23 AM
MASSIVE SPOILERS!

This was my first visit to the Imperial City. The Arena was as good as the stories made it out to be. I've never seen combat like this before, and I'm the goddamn Dragonborn. Two years ago I sent Alduin and countless other dragons back to Akatosh, while ripping Skyrim from the sinking ship that was the Empire. And two years is plenty of time for tales of my deeds to reach the ears of nearly every soul on Tamriel.

"Loki the Dragonslayer" was the title I was given by the masses. Of course the Empire still sees me as rebel scum all the same, and the Aldmeri Dominion hates me with a passion. Both parties would force their citizens to lay with Molag Bal to see my head on a pike, but thankfully, I looked like the typical nord. Tall, blonde, blue eyes. Of course, I ceased to look typical when I started casting magic and Thu'um that made Shalidor look like a fledgling imp!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Blue team wins!" The announcer cried out.

It would be 10 minutes before the next match, and then I'd the people a show they'd never forget...
---
Hit em with as much of the chub as possible. - Northernlion
Arch-Mage of the Fourth Empire.
#2Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 1:17:19 AM
It would be 10 minutes before the next match, and then I'd give the people a show they'd never forget...*
---
#3incinerator950Posted 7/24/2012 1:17:25 AM
Cool story bro
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/incinerator950/
#4Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 1:18:05 AM
incinerator950 posted...
Cool story bro

It's gonna be.

gimme tyme
---
#5incinerator950Posted 7/24/2012 1:23:50 AM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
incinerator950 posted...
Cool story bro

It's gonna be.

gimme tyme

MOAR BOAR GIVES TYME
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/incinerator950/
#6Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 6:33:14 PM
I used an invisiblity spell to to conceal my movement as I made my descent into the Arena. As my feet touched the sand, they left footprints, which attracted some attention.

"Is someone out there?" the Announcer broadcast.

I canceled the spell.

"Will someone get this civilian out of here!"

A gladiator approached me from the blue team's gate.

FUS ROH DAH!

Each word thundered through the air, heard by almost everyone in the Imperial City. The crowd screamed and roared at the realization that their Empire's enemy was standing before them in broad daylight. The unlucky gladiator flew across the arena and was impaled on one of the many spikes dotting it's walls.

"It's the Dragonborn!"

I raised my hand, and the crowd grew quiet, as I had something to say.

"You are correct, I am Loki, the Dovahkiin." The ground shook.

"So, citizens of the Empire, you all my be wondering what I want, and why I've revealed myself in the heart of your capital? Well, I'm simply bored, so who better to visit than my bestest friends in the world?" I began laughing. "If I were you, I'd stick around. Things are going to get very violent, especially if your real masters have anything to say about it."

Legion troops began pouring into the arena from both entrances. Swords drawn, arrows nocked, they formed a circle around me.

"Well well well, it looks like you've pulled out the big guns. What better way to greet the man who killed Alduin the World-Eater than with a group of angry soldiers..."

ATTACK!
---
#7brawl4funPosted 7/24/2012 6:47:00 PM
Stormcloak?

Nice!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECx-42Wlho
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:360 TOEH!
#8Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 6:59:53 PM
brawl4fun posted...
Stormcloak?

Nice!

always join the rebels!
---
#9deadpool223Posted 7/24/2012 7:08:37 PM
awwwww yaaaaah
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#10Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 11:40:40 PM
STRUN BAH QO!

The storm rose above the Imperial city, and it's heart was above me. The final word shook the ground, knocking some of the soldiers around and some even fell over. Seconds later the rain showed up, and then the draconic lightning strikes fell on the Legionares. I slammed my fist into the ground and surounded myself with ice. Some archers still managed to get shots off, but they were deflected by my Icy Shell.

I waited until I could no longer hold my breath, and burst free from the Icy SHell, sending frost magic and ice shards flying all around me.

LOK

While rain didn't subside, the lightning did, after all, why ruin my reputation with needless civilian deaths?

I looked around me, seeing the corpses of many an Imperial peon. The crowd was silent still.

"This is the mighty empire that Talos left behind? HA! This "Empire" is already dead. So why submit to that damn treaty if this nation isn't evn worth fighting for?!"

Some individuals in the crowd stood up. Most of them nodding in agreement.

I walked away from the carnage and blew open the doors to the bloodworks.
---