Dragon's Bane. (spoiler filled story)

#61lilklawPosted 8/4/2012 4:49:18 PM
bump one of my favorite fan fics.
---
You say insanity, I say intelligence.
I'll start being nicer when you start being smarter.
#62Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 2:45:15 PM
Bump.

As a plot point, I'd like to point out that while magic is Loki's primary offensive and defensive ability, he's built like a goddamn monster, tall as an Altmer and could probably beat a bear to death with fists alone.

He can also compete with most theives in parkour competitions as well.
---
Hit em with as much of the chub as possible. - Northernlion
Arch-Mage of the Fourth Empire.
#63Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 6:52:29 PM
Another uneventful journey lead us to Bloodhaven Pit. I had a feeling we found the right place when I saw an farmer beating his fist against the door.

"Let me in you freaks! Where's my son!?

"Hey, uh, sir? You know what's living in there? And what happened to son?"

"Damned vampires took him! He's been missing for a week, and I found his hunting bow here, an-" I laid my hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Listen to me very carefully. I will do everything in my power to bring your son back to you, what's his name?"

"Timmothy, Timmothy Drake."

"Well then, Mr. Drake, Tim is in good hands if he's still alive. Now stay here while me and my friend send these vampires back to Molag Bal." The thought of of someone losing someone dear to them was always a sore spot for me. I could still remember seeing that damned werewolf ripping my parents apart...

FUS RO DAH!

The door split into several peices, and luckily enough the doorman was impaled by the peices. Me and Serana cloaked ourselves in various illusory magics to keep quiet as we entered the cave.
---
#64lilklawPosted 8/6/2012 11:23:11 AM
Loki and Serana enter a mysterious cave.... What will they do next?
Find out next time on Dragon's Bane!!!!
---
#65Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 2:31:50 AM
As we came to the end of a long hallway, I noticed the first vampire, and he didn't notice us. Good. He was facing me and he didn't even know it. It must have been frightening to him, appearing out of thin air and and lifting him off his feet by his neck.

"Where's Tim!?"

"Get your hands off me, mortal!"

Frustrated, I channelled a fear spell into my free hand, and gripped his head, warping his mind. His perception of reality became a nightmare, his eyes looked upon me as if I were fear incarnate.

"Don't make me repeat myself!"

"L-ll-l-left c-c-ccc-corridor!"

I let him go and he curled up into a ball and wept uncontrollably.
---
#66deadpool223Posted 8/7/2012 2:37:00 AM
hehehehehehahahahahahahohohohohohohohoho
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#67lilklawPosted 8/7/2012 6:06:46 PM
He wept blood because he is from true blood.
Amazing show.
---
#68DrJawlessPosted 8/7/2012 7:04:57 PM
Did mention loki's race? I can't remember.

Also, this is some swanky reading.
---
I'd imagine some quack telling you that you have "multiple personalities" and "psychotic tendencies" would be pretty annoying. - Fishystick
#69Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 8:30:16 PM
DrJawless posted...
Did mention loki's race? I can't remember.

Also, this is some swanky reading.

Why thank you, your CYOA and Brian's Real Role Play helped to inspire me to keep this up! Also Loki's a Nord.
---
#70Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 12:34:05 AM
I weaved an Ebonyflesh spell before heading down the left corridor, vampires were very strong, and it would be a decent defense against most traps.The hallway down was long, but was devoid of traps. Oh well, better safe than sorry. I became invisible once more as I approached the next doorway.

"Do you not wish to join us, Tim?" A voice rang out. Another vampire, and he had a friend at his side. They were facing a jail cell.

"Oblivion take you, you foul corpse!" Tim sounded angrier than afraid.

"Lamae gave you the Gift so that you may better our cause, she would be so disappointed..."

"Damn her, and damn YOU!"

"You'll see the light when the hunger sets in. Amazing how the passage of time slows down after the fourth day..."

Poor bastard.

I weaved ice magic around my hand, forming a somehat thick gauntlet. I slammed it into the ground, and almost instantly a long spike of ice erupted fron the ground, turning one of the vampires into a human shishkebab! I broke off the ice gauntlet as the second vampire was still wondering what had happened.

WUULD!

I was up close before he could react. I grabbed his smug Altmer face and smashed it against the bars twice before I slammed him into the ground, headfirst. A loud crack signaled his demise.

"Stand back, boy!"

FUS RO DAH! The cell door flew off their hinges.

"So, you're Tim. Tim Drake?"

"Maybe..."

"Your eyes, did they-"

"Yes."

"I-I... I'm so sorry, Tim, your father told me you were down here, you need to go back to him."

"LIKE THIS?! I'm monster! When they let that b**** bite me, I woke up with wings and claws!"

Serana finally caught up. "Some would call this a blessing, kid. Loki, you can head on up, let me talk with Mr. Drake."
---