decapitation perk...

#1SkootirPosted 7/25/2012 3:13:41 AM
ok so i probably wasted my perk point on this because at the time i thought it would be good to have. but this perk is fricking sweet watching when i decapitate a person about half the battles im in. so does anyone think i wasted my perk or do most of you who use melee weapons also use this perk?
---
XBL GT: Skootir86
#2HolyGigoPosted 7/25/2012 3:36:22 AM
Oh, I love it and I always take it. It's especially cool when it triggers on certain annoying NPCs or bosses. I've even spent 3 points on 2 Handed weapons just so I could decapitate with the Ebony Blade. I wish it wasn't just the last enemy though, and it could happen at any time against multiple opponents.
---
"I'll let my guns do the preaching."
#3Skootir(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 3:41:37 AM
if you stick with one handed build is dual wield good to have because i found a site that tells me what i should be investing perks into for certain skills and it doesnt list dual weild as one of them and thats fine cause i mostly use a sword and magic and very seldom i use a shield but still use it.
---
XBL GT: Skootir86
#4th3warr1orPosted 7/25/2012 4:59:37 AM
The problem with the perk is that beheaded enemies cannot be thralled.
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding. I am the god of Thunder and Lightning!
#5LolOkayPosted 7/25/2012 5:08:08 AM
Honestly you shouldn't worry about perks. Chances are you'll have an excess amount for the build you're taking. Unless you're like, spread out quite far.
---
K
#6Nerd_FusionPosted 7/25/2012 5:52:12 AM
Being able to slice your opponents head off with a single swoop and watch as his or hers head spins in the air then rolls onto the ground is always fun and awesome to watch. Gives me the "Hell yea that was awesome!" smile & feeling everytime.

*Spoilers*

My first decapitation with it on my main was the Emperor when I assassinated him. After he asked me to kill the person who hired me, I didn't hesitate. It was cool :)
#7plasmaraptor92Posted 7/25/2012 5:55:03 AM
Skootir posted...
ok so i probably wasted my perk point on this because at the time i thought it would be good to have. but this perk is fricking sweet watching when i decapitate a person about half the battles im in. so does anyone think i wasted my perk or do most of you who use melee weapons also use this perk?

I decapitated every Thalmor soldier I could during diplomatic immunity XD Yeah I was satisfied seeing headless golden clad corpses fall to the ground with their golden clad head rolling away XD
#8BigSLM1993Posted 7/25/2012 6:27:20 AM
I honestly think i'm weird, but I can not decapitate enemies in this game without feeling queasy. I was the exact same way with Fallout 3. Yet I'm fine with decapitations in games like borderlands, mass effect and gears of war. Maybe it's the style of the game that makes it seem odd for me lol.
#9GenocalypsePosted 7/25/2012 6:35:50 AM
Decapitation is cool and all, but I want my Bloody Mess perk. Nothing is more satisfying than running up to an enemy to punch them, only to see them explode into blood mist and body parts flying everywhere as they fly 30 feet from you.
#10Brenz0rPosted 7/25/2012 6:43:25 AM
I decapitate people with a warhammer.

It looks awesome.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN