I ran out of memory

#1Elaine48Posted 7/26/2012 8:55:12 AM
I know this is probaly more of an xbox question but, I wanna make another skyrim file but i dont have any avalible memory and dont have anything to delete. Can i just stick a flash drive in the back or do i have to buy a device just for xbox?
---
"I dont wish to harm yah, and i won't." - a canadian
#2plasmaraptor92Posted 7/26/2012 8:58:00 AM
Elaine48 posted...
I know this is probaly more of an xbox question but, I wanna make another skyrim file but i dont have any avalible memory and dont have anything to delete. Can i just stick a flash drive in the back or do i have to buy a device just for xbox?

You don't have anything to delete?

Are you certain of that?

If you ran out of memory then you have a crap load to delete.
#3MC2011Posted 7/26/2012 8:58:02 AM
You can use a flash stick, but I believe it has to be at least 1 GB and the 360 will automatically format it.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#4Elaine48(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 9:05:55 AM
plasmaraptor92 posted...
Elaine48 posted...

Are you certain of that?

i bought the 4gb version cuz it was cheaper(wish i couldve spent some more money). And guy above me, can i get a flash stick at gamestop or walmart or something?
---
"I dont wish to harm yah, and i won't." - a canadian
#5Mr_PipboyPosted 7/26/2012 9:09:16 AM
a 1 gb flash drive would cost about $10 at Walmart or Best buy, and $55 at gamestop
---
My signature is a bold statement.
www.Omega-level.net
#6dancingstonePosted 7/26/2012 9:10:37 AM
absolutely!

however, the loading times for saving and loading Skyrim files are ridiculous.

like eat a pizza and Skype your over talkative sister, ridiculous.
#7Jstretch19Posted 7/26/2012 9:11:18 AM
Maybe delete some old unused game saves? Just be sure you don't delete something important.
---
Ignite the Revolution
#8plasmaraptor92Posted 7/26/2012 9:15:49 AM
Elaine48 posted...
plasmaraptor92 posted...
Elaine48 posted...

Are you certain of that?

i bought the 4gb version cuz it was cheaper(wish i couldve spent some more money). And guy above me, can i get a flash stick at gamestop or walmart or something?

I still don't know why Microsoft though a 4gb x-box 360 was a good idea.
#9jodiebigballsPosted 7/26/2012 9:16:06 AM
Better yet, use the flash drive you are buying to move all your unused saves to a pc.
Just google "horizon mod tool" it has a function to extract save data from said flash drive then just store them somewhere in your pc ready to put back on when needed

Hope this helps
---
GT: Laser PeowPeow
#10VasDeferensPosted 7/26/2012 9:38:31 AM
Skyrim really encourages hoarding doesn't it ? Even hoarding of save files .
---
Team Aela vs. Team Serana