I ran out of memory

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Elaine48

Elaine48
4 years ago#1
I know this is probaly more of an xbox question but, I wanna make another skyrim file but i dont have any avalible memory and dont have anything to delete. Can i just stick a flash drive in the back or do i have to buy a device just for xbox?
"I dont wish to harm yah, and i won't." - a canadian

User Info: plasmaraptor92

plasmaraptor92
4 years ago#2
Elaine48 posted...
I know this is probaly more of an xbox question but, I wanna make another skyrim file but i dont have any avalible memory and dont have anything to delete. Can i just stick a flash drive in the back or do i have to buy a device just for xbox?

You don't have anything to delete?

Are you certain of that?

If you ran out of memory then you have a crap load to delete.

User Info: MC2011

MC2011
4 years ago#3
You can use a flash stick, but I believe it has to be at least 1 GB and the 360 will automatically format it.
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger

User Info: Elaine48

Elaine48
4 years ago#4
plasmaraptor92 posted...
Elaine48 posted...

Are you certain of that?

i bought the 4gb version cuz it was cheaper(wish i couldve spent some more money). And guy above me, can i get a flash stick at gamestop or walmart or something?
"I dont wish to harm yah, and i won't." - a canadian

User Info: Mr_Pipboy

Mr_Pipboy
4 years ago#5
a 1 gb flash drive would cost about $10 at Walmart or Best buy, and $55 at gamestop
My signature is a bold statement.
www.Omega-level.net

User Info: dancingstone

dancingstone
4 years ago#6
absolutely!

however, the loading times for saving and loading Skyrim files are ridiculous.

like eat a pizza and Skype your over talkative sister, ridiculous.

User Info: Jstretch19

Jstretch19
4 years ago#7
Maybe delete some old unused game saves? Just be sure you don't delete something important.
Ignite the Revolution

User Info: plasmaraptor92

plasmaraptor92
4 years ago#8
Elaine48 posted...
plasmaraptor92 posted...
Elaine48 posted...

Are you certain of that?

i bought the 4gb version cuz it was cheaper(wish i couldve spent some more money). And guy above me, can i get a flash stick at gamestop or walmart or something?

I still don't know why Microsoft though a 4gb x-box 360 was a good idea.

User Info: jodiebigballs

jodiebigballs
4 years ago#9
Better yet, use the flash drive you are buying to move all your unused saves to a pc.
Just google "horizon mod tool" it has a function to extract save data from said flash drive then just store them somewhere in your pc ready to put back on when needed

Hope this helps
GT: Laser PeowPeow

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
4 years ago#10
Skyrim really encourages hoarding doesn't it ? Even hoarding of save files .
Team Aela vs. Team Serana

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived