Samurai

#1C_BurnsPosted 7/26/2012 12:58:14 PM
1) What clothing would most look like a kimono (not going to wear armor)?

2) Ronins were notorious for becoming wandering criminals, so would sneak fit in, even though I follow a "samurai code"?

3) Elemental fury only checks the left hand, so my right hand sword could be enchanted and the shout still works?
#2lilklawPosted 7/26/2012 1:00:04 PM
Blades armor with orcish helmet, use the Ebony blade. Don't run away from battle or use healing potions, kill farmers too, since thats what they did kind of. Since farmers rebelled against the samarai's and became ninjas.
---
You say insanity, I say intelligence.
I'll start being nicer when you start being smarter.
#3C_Burns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 1:01:26 PM
lilklaw posted...
Blades armor with orcish helmet, use the Ebony blade. Don't run away from battle or use healing potions, kill farmers too, since thats what they did kind of. Since farmers rebelled against the samarai's and became ninjas.

No going to use armor...
#4CanusaresPosted 7/26/2012 1:03:10 PM
C_Burns posted...
lilklaw posted...

No going to use armor...

samurai's fought in heavy armor not naked.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent
#5lilklawPosted 7/26/2012 1:03:20 PM
C_Burns posted...
lilklaw posted...

No going to use armor...

Ummm, then you are not a Samarai. Samarai's traditionnally use armor. So i dont know what you are doing good sir.
---
You say insanity, I say intelligence.
I'll start being nicer when you start being smarter.
#6RetneugPosted 7/26/2012 1:04:18 PM
Always

Power

Attack
---
You near the entrance to the lair of the dire vag. A menacing squelch can be heard from within.
It's dark here. You're likely to be eaten by a grue.
#7C_Burns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 1:06:50 PM(edited)
Going for a ronin samurai. Clothes. Using dodge and stealth at times to kill.
#8VasDeferensPosted 7/26/2012 1:05:30 PM(edited)
Orc might be the ideal race for looks. They have those variations on the top knot hairstyle that samurais had .
---
Team Aela vs. Team Serana
#9TheNoctariusPosted 7/26/2012 1:06:54 PM(edited)
He wants to go for a style like this one I guess:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Af22yrWLsmk/TBqaB8kc6nI/AAAAAAAAAB4/zDd6f7qepkA/s400/ronin.png

e/ ninja'd. In a samurai topic. Must be karma.

---
Okay, from now on I'll blacklist anyone who calls their character a "toon" at first sight, without exceptions.
#10CanusaresPosted 7/26/2012 1:06:13 PM
C_Burns posted...
Going for this.

http://musicloversblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2012/02/samurai.html

and as you can see unless they are meditating, they seem to be wearing armor.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent