How do you make a Legendary Dragon spawn faster?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you make a Legendary Dragon spawn faster?

User Info: uniballer92

uniballer92
4 years ago#1
Topic, I'm achievement hunting right now and I cant seem to find one. I've made some gear to counter it (fought a Revered Dragon and had a hard fight with it the first time), but I can't seem to find a Legendary Dragon anywhere, no matter how much I fast travel or go to Dragon Lairs. Is there anyway to make a Dragon spawn faster?
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:12
Gamertag: Spudball

User Info: XxStigmaxX

XxStigmaxX
4 years ago#2
You have to be level 78, as soon as I hit 78, I went to all the dragon shrines or whatever you want to call them and the 4th or 5th one was a legendary, I don't think there's really a way to speed it up.

uniballer92
4 years ago#3
I'm already Lv 81, so I guess I'll have to keep hunting then.
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:12

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
4 years ago#4
I fast traveled from Solitude to the wreck of the brinehammer (northeast of Solitude) and got a dragon spawn almost immediately. I was only level 70 at the time (now 72), so I got a Revered Dragon, but here's the helpful part: each time I reloaded the auto-save and fast travelled back to the brinehammer, I got a different kind of dragon spawn. It went Revered, Elder, regular dragon, frost, blood, then Revered again.

If you can get a dragon to spawn there, I would almost guarantee you would get a Legendary Dragon to spawn eventually, if you kept re-loading the auto-save and travelling to that spot over and over.

uniballer92
4 years ago#5
0UT0FTH3G4M3R posted...
I fast traveled from Solitude to the wreck of the brinehammer (northeast of Solitude) and got a dragon spawn almost immediately. I was only level 70 at the time (now 72), so I got a Revered Dragon, but here's the helpful part: each time I reloaded the auto-save and fast travelled back to the brinehammer, I got a different kind of dragon spawn. It went Revered, Elder, regular dragon, frost, blood, then Revered again.

If you can get a dragon to spawn there, I would almost guarantee you would get a Legendary Dragon to spawn eventually, if you kept re-loading the auto-save and travelling to that spot over and over.

Ok I'll give it a shot, thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you make a Legendary Dragon spawn faster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived