How do you make a Legendary Dragon spawn faster?

#1uniballer92Posted 7/26/2012 9:22:53 PM
Topic, I'm achievement hunting right now and I cant seem to find one. I've made some gear to counter it (fought a Revered Dragon and had a hard fight with it the first time), but I can't seem to find a Legendary Dragon anywhere, no matter how much I fast travel or go to Dragon Lairs. Is there anyway to make a Dragon spawn faster?
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:12
Gamertag: Spudball
#2XxStigmaxXPosted 7/26/2012 9:37:00 PM
You have to be level 78, as soon as I hit 78, I went to all the dragon shrines or whatever you want to call them and the 4th or 5th one was a legendary, I don't think there's really a way to speed it up.
#3uniballer92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 10:00:27 PM
I'm already Lv 81, so I guess I'll have to keep hunting then.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:12
#40UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 7/26/2012 10:16:40 PM
I fast traveled from Solitude to the wreck of the brinehammer (northeast of Solitude) and got a dragon spawn almost immediately. I was only level 70 at the time (now 72), so I got a Revered Dragon, but here's the helpful part: each time I reloaded the auto-save and fast travelled back to the brinehammer, I got a different kind of dragon spawn. It went Revered, Elder, regular dragon, frost, blood, then Revered again.

If you can get a dragon to spawn there, I would almost guarantee you would get a Legendary Dragon to spawn eventually, if you kept re-loading the auto-save and travelling to that spot over and over.
#5uniballer92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 10:33:18 PM
0UT0FTH3G4M3R posted...
I fast traveled from Solitude to the wreck of the brinehammer (northeast of Solitude) and got a dragon spawn almost immediately. I was only level 70 at the time (now 72), so I got a Revered Dragon, but here's the helpful part: each time I reloaded the auto-save and fast travelled back to the brinehammer, I got a different kind of dragon spawn. It went Revered, Elder, regular dragon, frost, blood, then Revered again.

If you can get a dragon to spawn there, I would almost guarantee you would get a Legendary Dragon to spawn eventually, if you kept re-loading the auto-save and travelling to that spot over and over.

Ok I'll give it a shot, thanks.
---