A guess for Hearthfire (possible SPOILERS)

#1LuciusMcNastyPosted 7/26/2012 9:57:39 PM
Alright here we go:

Hearthfire = September, the first month of autumn. The hold where its always autumn?

The Rift. The main guild in the Rift?

The thieves guild whose patron is Nocturnal. and her summoning day is in Hearthfire.

Therefore Hearthfire DLC will involve the thieves guild and Nocturnal!

What do you guys think?
---
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager
#2xSourc3Posted 7/26/2012 9:59:14 PM
(muffled grunts)
#3darkportal785Posted 7/26/2012 10:06:53 PM
I think I'm getting sick of these topics.
---
Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop
Right-Hand of the Fourth Empire.
#4legendX66Posted 7/26/2012 10:08:25 PM
I think there will be gameplay.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#5zeroboboPosted 7/26/2012 10:15:17 PM
dawnguard, well if you side with the dawnguard already puts you in the rift. it'd be weird if it puts you in the rift again...
#6EddMarioPosted 7/26/2012 10:19:28 PM
This DOES make since, if you consider that Hearthfire involves Nocturnal anyway (just going from what I've seen people post on this board). Then again, it might be a Dawnguard all over again, I.E. we think it has to do with one hold, but it has to do with a different one
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#7LuciusMcNasty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 10:40:08 PM
zerobobo posted...
dawnguard, well if you side with the dawnguard already puts you in the rift. it'd be weird if it puts you in the rift again...

oh damn haha as a ps3 user I didn't even consider Fort Dawnguard being in the Rift
---
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager
#8IamI3rianPosted 7/26/2012 10:48:12 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Nope. It's likely got more to do with the holidays in Hearthfire, the Psijic initiation rights in Hearthfire, or something that has already occured during a past Hearthfire.

You could end up waiting for three hours (in real life) to get back to Hearthfire if you're a month or two past it, so I doubt HIGHLY that it's going to be triggered by the month in the game.

All of this assumes the next DLC has anything to do with Hearthfire at all of course.

---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
"Never met a cup of rocks that would betray me" -Ayn
#9Dude_bagPosted 7/26/2012 10:58:07 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/63516132

I posted some sources in there if you wish to have a look, perhaps they contain hints as to what the DLC will be about or perhaps the DLC will be something else entirely

One theory I could create is that the DLC could have something to do with the Skeffington Coven in High Rock and the Dunmer child and her mother who were exiled from Morrowind, but other than the fact that the child is that of the Duke of Mournhold the child seems quite unremarkable, perhaps more is revealed in the other books in the series but I am too lazy to read them.

That being said the events in the book happened a long time before Skyrim so even if there was something remarkable about the Dunmer woman and her child it would still be a stretch to believe that this is what Hearthfire will be about. Still we dont have much to go on right now so I guess its better than nothing?
#10LuciusMcNasty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2012 1:06:36 AM
WTBump for discussion
---