Slenderman Build

#21zeroboboPosted 7/29/2012 3:09:11 PM
how do you roleplay as slenderman?
stand in the backrounds of peoples pictures and look creepy? thats not much of a role...
#22Mr_PipboyPosted 7/29/2012 3:10:43 PM(edited)
Slenderman seems to be a re-imagination of Candle Jack. Hopefully that stupid meme doesn't ca
#23tzar_666Posted 7/29/2012 3:10:17 PM
zerobobo posted...
stand in the backrounds of peoples pictures and look creepy? thats not much of a role...

i do that all the time
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#24reptoid101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 3:16:12 PM
zerobobo posted...

Wander Skyrim.
Find Enemy.
Stalk Enemy.
Fear if spotted.
Kill enemy.

Or if you want to be less lore-friendly, join the Dark Brotherhood, and do above.

Or you can be truly evil and just kill all NPCs in a given town, fearing everyone and causing chaos.
---
Black FC: 3783 4978 2962
#25RikashiPosted 7/29/2012 3:21:04 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Slenderman seems to be a re-imagination of Candle Jack. Hopefully that stupid meme doesn't ca

No offense but at least Candle Jack was slightly funny. Slenderman is just like that Amnesia game: everyone says it's really creepy but it isn't that ba
---
*~Semper Filly~*
Anyone using the term Femshep deserves a foot up their ass.
#26Necro_Fear89Posted 7/29/2012 4:04:44 PM
If you guys haven't played it yet, download the game Slender on PC. It's F2P but it's a great game, it's very creepy. I'm not easily scared and I still found it creepy as hell, another fun game to play that's scary is SCP 087-B or SCP Containment Breach.

Play them all, I personally think SCP 087-B was the creepiest of them all, also I think the game Slender has a lot to do with Slenderman getting a popularity boost.
---
Green grass and high tides forever, Castles of stone, soul and glory, lost faces say we adore you, as kings and queens bow and play for you.
Member of TBWNN.
#27tzar_666Posted 7/29/2012 4:08:10 PM
ive never heard of him and i read about games every day. no one here cares. about slenderman
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#28dukeofthedancePosted 7/29/2012 4:55:07 PM
tzar_666 posted...
ive never heard of him and i read about games every day. no one here cares. about slenderman

ive never heard of you and I read these boards every day. no one here cares. about tzar_666
---
PSN: Baron_Bubba
#29reptoid101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 5:15:15 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
If you guys haven't played it yet, download the game Slender on PC. It's F2P but it's a great game, it's very creepy. I'm not easily scared and I still found it creepy as hell, another fun game to play that's scary is SCP 087-B or SCP Containment Breach.

Play them all, I personally think SCP 087-B was the creepiest of them all, also I think the game Slender has a lot to do with Slenderman getting a popularity boost.

I love Slender, I'd been waiting for a good Slenderman game for a long time, and I think it turned out great. Can't wait for Slender: Source to come out :D I've played Contaiment Breach, but its still in Alpha I think, so it's a little buggy for me. I haven't tried 087-B but I guess I'll have to check it out!

dukeofthedance posted...
tzar_666 posted...

ive never heard of you and I read these boards every day. no one here cares. about tzar_666

I lol'd.
---
#30reptoid101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 4:44:19 PM
Bumping for a little more input.

I thought about it, and considered using Unarmed combat, since Slendy doesn't use a weapon. But using a Khajiit would be horrible for aesthetics, what with all the armor clipping and whatnot.

So is Unarmed combat viable on a non-Khajiit?
---