Slenderman Build

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#21
how do you roleplay as slenderman?
stand in the backrounds of peoples pictures and look creepy? thats not much of a role...
4 years ago#22
Slenderman seems to be a re-imagination of Candle Jack. Hopefully that stupid meme doesn't ca
4 years ago#23
zerobobo posted...
stand in the backrounds of peoples pictures and look creepy? thats not much of a role...

i do that all the time
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
4 years ago#24
zerobobo posted...

Wander Skyrim.
Find Enemy.
Stalk Enemy.
Fear if spotted.
Kill enemy.

Or if you want to be less lore-friendly, join the Dark Brotherhood, and do above.

Or you can be truly evil and just kill all NPCs in a given town, fearing everyone and causing chaos.
Black FC: 3783 4978 2962
4 years ago#25
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Slenderman seems to be a re-imagination of Candle Jack. Hopefully that stupid meme doesn't ca

No offense but at least Candle Jack was slightly funny. Slenderman is just like that Amnesia game: everyone says it's really creepy but it isn't that ba
*~Semper Filly~*
Anyone using the term Femshep deserves a foot up their ass.
4 years ago#26
If you guys haven't played it yet, download the game Slender on PC. It's F2P but it's a great game, it's very creepy. I'm not easily scared and I still found it creepy as hell, another fun game to play that's scary is SCP 087-B or SCP Containment Breach.

Play them all, I personally think SCP 087-B was the creepiest of them all, also I think the game Slender has a lot to do with Slenderman getting a popularity boost.
Green grass and high tides forever, Castles of stone, soul and glory, lost faces say we adore you, as kings and queens bow and play for you.
Member of TBWNN.
4 years ago#27
ive never heard of him and i read about games every day. no one here cares. about slenderman
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
4 years ago#28
tzar_666 posted...
ive never heard of him and i read about games every day. no one here cares. about slenderman

ive never heard of you and I read these boards every day. no one here cares. about tzar_666
PSN: Baron_Bubba
4 years ago#29
Necro_Fear89 posted...
If you guys haven't played it yet, download the game Slender on PC. It's F2P but it's a great game, it's very creepy. I'm not easily scared and I still found it creepy as hell, another fun game to play that's scary is SCP 087-B or SCP Containment Breach.

Play them all, I personally think SCP 087-B was the creepiest of them all, also I think the game Slender has a lot to do with Slenderman getting a popularity boost.

I love Slender, I'd been waiting for a good Slenderman game for a long time, and I think it turned out great. Can't wait for Slender: Source to come out :D I've played Contaiment Breach, but its still in Alpha I think, so it's a little buggy for me. I haven't tried 087-B but I guess I'll have to check it out!

dukeofthedance posted...
tzar_666 posted...

ive never heard of you and I read these boards every day. no one here cares. about tzar_666

I lol'd.
4 years ago#30
Bumping for a little more input.

I thought about it, and considered using Unarmed combat, since Slendy doesn't use a weapon. But using a Khajiit would be horrible for aesthetics, what with all the armor clipping and whatnot.

So is Unarmed combat viable on a non-Khajiit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived