Is Dawnguard worth 20 bucks?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is Dawnguard worth 20 bucks?
3 years ago#11
DogVolta posted...
At what level should I begin Dawnguard? I am level 16 right now, master difficulty, only put points into archery, stealth, and light armor.
I plan on becoming vampire.
What level to start? thanks

any level. You can go straight to it and start at level 1 if you know where to go. Or if you don't guards will start mentioning that the dawnguard are recruiting when you hit level 10
3 years ago#12
Yeah, I already got the triggered event after lvl 10.
I just vaguely remember reading somewhere that it behooves the player to wait until at least lvl 30 or something before doing Dawnguard, loot and all. But I could be wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is Dawnguard worth 20 bucks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived